Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

*Background Post* (read this in a rap)
My name is Aiden
And I have a cat
I like to teach
So don't be a brat

I have a knife in my pocket
And some guns in my drawers
So you better watch out!
I promise I won't be a bore!

Teachin' is my thang
And I kinda like to sang
Sometimes; a bell I've rang
My last name isn't chang

I'm movin' into Raycre
It's gonna be a good time
Rebuildin' this town from the dust
While I make all my dope rhymes!

*Background Post* (read this in a rap)
My name is Aiden
And I have a cat
I like to teach
So don't be a brat

I have a knife in my pocket
And some guns in my drawers
So you better watch out!
I promise I won't be a bore!

Teachin' is my thang
And I kinda like to sang
Sometimes; a bell I've rang
My last name isn't chang

I'm movin' into Raycre
It's gonna be a good time
Rebuildin' this town from the dust
While I make all my dope rhymes!

(wtf did I just read)

I shrug. "We can whenever you are ready." I adjust my bag's straps so that they are comfortable.

I neatly make the bed I have chose to be mine, and then take out the sketchbook I found.

"The trip to Raycre was long and difficult. Worth it, of course, but the basis for the trip does not line up with values of the trip itself. Though many other conspiracy theorists as myself have filled their diaries with rubbish on the exponential learning factor of the Raycre experience, there is something about it that is so much simpler, yet so much more deep at the same time."
I stopped writing in my diary. Standing at the outskirts of the strange town gave an invigorating confidence to me. The smell of dirt and sawdust filled my nose.
I wrote in my diary again, "Though a full view of the village is not obtainable from where I stand, the potential and raw power of the spirits underneath fill my senses."
I took out the recently sharpened but unused knife from the knife holster and cut a small branch off of a nearby tree. I thought to myself, "A walking stick is just what I'll need to traverse this small group of hills."
I started walking towards the village known as Raycre.

I stretch, and suddenly I have the worst headache yet. I begin to twitch rapidly, and hallucinations fill my vision.

I start gasping for air, and I fall out of the bed. I grab Caylin's ankle, and with a crazed look in my eyes, I laugh slowly, malevolently.

I saw them go and talk about their journey. I didn't really care, but I think I might decide to spy on them or something. I go back to my hideout, and sleep on my mat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then I heard some guy going crazy. Who is it? I run in the direction of the noise. "Hey what's going on here?!"

He's having a...moment. I pull my ankle out of his hand, and go downstairs, dragging Hydrala with me.

"What?"

(Listening to some of my favorite music, oh my god it's amazing.)

Back