Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I slam my fists into the floor, and rip up two floorboards. I crawl over to Rod, and grab his ankle. I scratch at it. I get up, and start laughing again.

I instinctively grab him, and give him a hard blow. I was very angry, the blood oozing from the cuts of mine.

I fall back, eyes glowing blue.
"What?" I ask. I shoot thick layers of snow at him, blowing him onto the floor. There is a morbid look in my eyes.

Flee! Who knows what will happen next! I run out the door, and out of the city. I continue to run, and run, and run...

My eyes grow wide as snow seeps down the stairs. Panic and adrenaline overtakes me, and I run out the door.

I start to rip things apart. I freeze the walls, and punch holes in the ground. I do this for half an hour before coming back to reality. I lay on the ground, sobbing.

I climbed a tree, my cat sense overcame me faster then I could control.
I cry quietly into my tail, and sniff.
What were we going to do...

I crawl outside. I don't want to hurt anyone... I don't mean it... I promise...
I notice Caylin up in a tree. I start bawling into my arms, and run back inside.

I look at my face in some dewdrops, and I see gold flecks in my eyes.
Am I turning into a cat?!

Okay has it been long enough? Risk it. I run back into the village.

I'm so upset, I manage to clim down the tree without killing myself. I sneak back to the wrecked house, and fine Aions sobbing.
I touch his shoulder. "Hey.."

"This is the worst time it has happened... Have you any idea the sick thoughts running through my mind...?" I ask, staring into the wall.

I bend down. "I don't..."
"I'm sorry I panicked and ran...I should have stayed for you.."
I sigh, and fiddle with a pebble.

Last edited:
"That was probably the best thing you could have done..." I say, staring at the wall.
"Thoughts of murder were going through my mind."
"I'm too dangerous."

I bite my lip. "We need to go to the witch hut...if it has the answer."
"I still have a bag that wasn't destroyed. I know it hurts...but try to persevere.."
Without thinking, I put my arm around him, and hug him.

I cry more into my arms.
"But..." I stop. I get up. "I want... To go... Let's go now..."

I follow, and smile. "We're in this together."

(Trundle, your character has lost me to Aions, LEL)

Back