Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"We could go early, if you'd like." I say. "We're actually a lot closer than I thought. We should be able to get there by tonight."

"Really?" I look up.
"That's good." I put my hands in my lap, and grin. I occupy myself by picking burrs and pricklers out of my tail.

Thinking it's a good time to fly back, I fly through the clouds and land in front of the house, walking in.
"What's happened..?"

Turning around at the entrance to the house, I see a girl with blonde hair walking this way. "Um... Hello...?"

"Interesting.... I'm helping to rebuild it with a few friends here. Are you going to stay here and help?"

"Yay!"

"I'll have to introduce you to the others later, they aren't here at the moment. For now, I'm heading towards the lake. It's too hot out here, and I want to cool down," I say, turning around and walking towards the lake. I wonder if she'll follow me?

When I arrive at the lake, I jump straight into the water without even thinking. Turning in the water, I notice that Lucy had followed me. I giggle, then splash a bit of water in her face.

I giggle, before swimming below the water and lying on the lakebed. the bottom of the lake was so relaxing, I felt like I could stay there forever.

Back