Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

Hmm? I think, opening my eyes to see Lucy diving down beneath the water. I swim backwards a little, since it looked like she would crash into me. What's going on?

She hadn't resurfaced yet, so I swam beneath her and pushed her up to the surface. "What were you doing?" I ask curiosly when both of our heads are above the water.

"Ooooh.... er, sorry, I should have mentioned earlier.... I can, um, kinda breath underwater...." I say quietly.

I skip along the path with my umbrella to block out the sun. "Hey!" I call over to Hydrala, but when I get a closer look, I see another girl with her. "Erm... hey?" I say to the other girl.

"Because I'm different to other people.... I'm not a normal person. Unless... Are you different too?"

"Oh, hi Kaori! This is Lucy," I explain. Turning to Lucy, I say, This is Kaori."

Last edited:
"gate of the water bearer, I open thee! Aquarius!" I say, pulling out a gold key and sticking it in the water.

"Woah...." I say as a bright light appears, followed by a mermaid with a blue tail. I stim over to the mermaid, to see what she does. "Hi! who're you?" I ask, eagerly.

I get swept away to the edge of the lake by the mermaid, who clearly wasn't very nice. "Oh, you want a water fight?" I say, grinning. Raising my hands, I send a column of water hurtling towards the mermaid.

She.... ate it?
"There's more where that came from," I reply, sending more water towards her, this time from beneath so she can't eat it.

Back