Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I lay back, and sigh. "If you are happy, I'm happy."
I open the tent screen, and look at the stars.

My face turns red.
I stare at the stars. I point upward.
"See that? That's Orion, I think."

I ignore his red face, and look at the stars upside down. "I don't see it? Looks like a sock to me."

I smirk. "I don't know...now it looks like a hat?" I shake my head, and point.
"Kidding, I see it. Now, look there. What do you see?"

"Hmm... I can't really make it out..." I said. "If I still had my old glasses, it would be fine..."

"You wore glasses?" I poke him playfully.
"Somehow, I'm not surprised."

I laugh a little. "Yeah... Some jerks snapped them apart before I got here, when I was still in school. I can remember the names they burned into me, I can remember their names..." I said, clutching my head.

"Well, they are gone now. Forget about them." I lay back down, and smile.

I lay down beside her.
"I should." Suddenly, I start twitching, but it goes away quickly.
I wonder why?

I see him twitch, and close my eyes.
"Go to sleep. You'll feel better."

I yawn.
"I guess. I should... Well, good night, then." I say. I hug Caylin, and go into the tent.

Last edited:
I flush slightly as he hugs me. "Goodnight..." I say, shivering slightly. I go into my sleeping-bag, and stare at the stars, and before I know it, I fall asleep. I have peaceful dreams.

(LOLTIMESKIP)

I stretch. It's early in the morning; about 5:30. I open the tent's door, quietly as not to wake Caylin. I look at the sky; it's fuchsia with specks of stars that would soon disappear. I take a basket of fruit and start to wash it from the nearby lake. I place an apple on a napkin in front of me, and start to eat a different apple.

I am awake, but my eyes aren't open. I sit up, and brush the tangled hair out of my face, to see the tent open, and Aions nearby. I stand up, smooth out my clothes, and go sit with him. "Good morning?" I mumble sleepily.

"Are you asking?" I say, jovially.
"Guten Morgen, Caylin. I chilled this apple for you." I take the apple off of the napkin and toss it to her.

I barely catch it, and almost fall over.
"Thanks." I say, and take a bite of the crisp apple. "Mmm."
My ears droop from my drowsiness.

"If you're still drowsy, go ahead and rest." I say. "We still have two hours before we have to head out."

"I'm fine. It's just the morning." I finish the apple quickly, and tap my fingers against a tree.

Back