Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I dissolve into tears at the top of the tree.
Is this destined to be the end? Aions slowly going insane, as I am killed?
I then remember how singing broke him out of his insanity.

When the sea is dark and hopeless
I will be your light
Standing at the cliff shore
Shining clear and bright

When you are scared and alone
I will hold your hand
When you are lost and frightened
I'll help you traverse this land

You don't have to be afraid
I'm here for you
So fight and beak free
I will never ignore you

I start to chop the tree with my blade. I can hear gentle singing coming from the tree.
I look up. "Not this time..." I say, and start cutting the tree. Soon, the hallucinations stop. My head doesn't hurt.
I fall onto my knees. "I think that I might be close to the end." I say. My vision is blurry, and I feel empty.

I see him stop, and fall to his knees. I slide down the tree, and land nimbly beside him.
"What's wrong? I'll try my best to make you feel better..."

"I think I'm done." I lay down on the grass.
"Thanks for everything." I close my eyes. I can't feel anything.

I wake up in a flat land. Everything is white. There's nothing but a large, brass bell in front of me.

I get up. The land is peaceful, calming. I walk up to the brass bell.
I ring it, and it creates a loud noise. Meanwhile, down in the temple, the sound of a bell echoes through the temple.

I can hear whispers.
Make her ring the one inside. I ring the bell harder, hoping that she'll be able to hear it.

(I know right)

Last edited:
(Hey, Beary, I've noticed that your RP characters sing a lot. Are you getting these lyrics from somewhere, or are you making them up on the spot?)

I look back at him, biting my lip. Something tells me I should go inside, so I sprint off inside the tower. I see two bells, and one is ringing.
I stand next to the silent one, and take hold of the rope. Then I swing with all my might.

( Hee Hee )

- - - Post Merge - - -

( I make them up on the spot, hehe. )

I open my eyes. I'm in front of the temple. I run inside, and see Caylin in front of the bells. I tackle-hug her. "Thank you, thank you." I cry. "I think I'm free."

I shove him off of me, tears streaming down my face.
"Don't..ever...do that to me again!"

I sit next to him. "Don't ever die on me again. Please." I bury my face in my hands.

I cry for a few more minutes, then look up. I put my hand on his, and mutter a healing charm so the cut goes away.

Back