Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"Maybe we should work on cleaning these mansions up? It would give us all a place to sleep." I say.

"Good idea. Let's check the bedrooms, hopefully they won't be too bad," I say, heading towards the stairs. As I walk up, I notice some of the steps are broken, so I create sturdy ice to fill in the holes, so that Taylor can easily walk up. "Careful you don't slip."

I walk behind Hydrala, and say, "We shouldn't split up. You never know what kind of creatures could be in here." I say, leading her to the nearest bedroom.

"Yeah, good idea," I reply as I walk into the same bedroom. As I walk in, I see something move in the corner. "Ewwww, spiders!"

I sniff the air, and say, "I don't think those are spiders." I grab a knife from my boot, and throw it. A giant, dead rat comes into view, with a knife sticking out of it's side. "I'll have to clean that." I say, making my way across the rest of the room.

"Eww, that's even worse!" I say, walking to the other side of the room, staying as far away from the dead rat as I can.

I fly up to the top of the room to clear out the top shelves of the cupboards, and see something black in the first one I open. "Okay, that one is a spider..."

"A lot of the stuff in here is flammable, maybe that isn't such a good idea..." I reply, looking around at the room. "And if I accidentaly touch the flame, it'd go out instantly..."

"True.... maybe we could make a fake flame..." I say, getting a flashlight and flashing it into the cupboards. The spiders come out of the sides and go into the windows. "There we go." I say, and continue sweeping the dust and cobwebs.

I walk back towards the others, leaning on a tree.
(I don't think I'll be RPing as much as usual as I'm usually not a part of them half the time..- meaning, no one really interacts with me much.. Oh well. I started late, this is what I get. c:)

The spiders are all dead. I kick around some spider corpses.
"Hey, hey, some more writing." I say, and point at a tablet on the wall.

"I hope there aren't any more spiders..." I mumble, even though I know that there will be. I clear out the cupboards, piling things up in the corner of the room to get rid of any cobwebs and dust, then neatly organising the pile back into the cupboard.

It's in a strange language. Suddenly, insanity kicks in yet again.
"TWELVE RIGHT TEN UP THREE LEFT." I say monotonously. I shake my head. "Huh? Maybe that's what we have to do." I say, and I walk twelve steps right.

There's a strange cyan brick frozen into the wall. My knuckles glow light blue and I punch the block. The wall suddenly crumbles to the ground. I shake my head. "Whoa..."
The room ahead is covered in ice. I can see an enormous statue of some sort of colossus in the center.

I slowly step in. My footsteps echo loudly. There is a golden necklace, coin, and goblet in front of the statue. I give Caylin the necklace, and laugh a little. There's more writing on the statue.

Back