• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Only important question is #1, thats 6 games.

Don't ask me any of these questions, i can make ones that will actually do something in a bit. #2 doesn't matter, #3 belongs in general gaming and #4 belongs in brewsters cafe.

Rude much?

How many games of forum mafia have you played? 2
What's the most interesting role in the game to you? Yeti because they're gonna have hell winning
What do you think should be the game of the year? idk and tbh idrc
What's your favorite food? too broad of a question; ask favorite fruit, dessert, main dish, etc.

This is gonna be interesting with out-of-thread communication

How many games of forum mafia have you played? I dunno ask Oath2order and his fifty Blazefire12 wikis
What's the most interesting role in the game to you? Honest to god I didn't even bother reading the role list I'm just here to bug Ayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya
What do you think should be the game of the year? Not Fallout 4 I can tell you that much
What's your favorite food? Eggs and fried rice

Rude much?

Thats not rude, its the truth. Let me ask some questions that will do something.

How much mafia experience do you have as a whole?
Which do you prefer Mafia or Town?
How do you usually act when you're being accused of something?
If you eat vanilla pudding on a wensday in January, what will the color be?

How much mafia experience do you have as a whole?
1 game

Which do you prefer Mafia or Town?
Mafia

How do you usually act when you're being accused of something?
Frustrated but I also find it funny
i usually just stay quiet so they can think about what they are saying rather than give them a reaction

If you eat vanilla pudding on a wensday in January, what will the color be?
um white

How much mafia experience do you have as a whole? One or two scummies, followed by however many things Oath2Blaze has me credited under
Which do you prefer Mafia or Town? Mafia because I can scheme and craft silver tongued lies to confuse the scrubs
How do you usually act when you're being accused of something? Play it off
If you eat vanilla pudding on a wensday in January, what will the color be? Depends what flavor is this vanilla?

How many times do I have to answer these surveys until my Google Play Rewards credits start flowing

How much mafia experience do you have as a whole? One or two scummies, followed by however many things Oath2Blaze has me credited under
Which do you prefer Mafia or Town? Mafia because I can scheme and craft silver tongued lies to confuse the scrubs
How do you usually act when you're being accused of something? Play it off
If you eat vanilla pudding on a wensday in January, what will the color be? Depends what flavor is this vanilla?

How many times do I have to answer these surveys until my Google Play Rewards credits start flowing

ily tom <3

How much mafia experience do you have as a whole? 1 game + tons of irl card-game version of mafia. unfortunately that doesn't apply to this so.... 1 game.
Which do you prefer Mafia or Town? whichever, just as long as I have a decent or interesting role
How do you usually act when you're being accused of something? a)ignore the thread and hope people keep arguing and point fingers at each other, or b)if people are actually about to lynch me, and not just sus me, then I'll look back and basically show how suspicious they are compared to me, and show how their act of lynching me will be their inevitable downfall because they'll look like scum wolves if they do
If you eat vanilla pudding on a wensday in January, what will the color be? Better question, whats a wensday?

You know that pudding question has really made me hungry...

Like ya know

a wolf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya know I probably should have asked this before the game started, but can the watcher watch themselves?

Town please lynch Oath2order for unnecessary spamming. He is clearly mafia aligned by clogging up the thread with posts irrelevant to the topic at hand and is only hastening their victory ever second we let him live longer.

Town please lynch Oath2order for unnecessary spamming. He is clearly mafia aligned by clogging up the thread with posts irrelevant to the topic at hand and is only hastening their victory ever second we let him live longer.

No, Oath can't be mafia. Oath is a One shot vig, that means he has one shot.

listen here ****boi

No, Oath can't be mafia. Oath is a One shot vig, that means he has one shot.

please stop saying this

not answering rqs because i'm an ass

How is everyone today? Is ass life yet?
btw add me on skype i'm the same thing on skype
i never check it tho xoxoxoxoxo

Back