• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

How does one dance to the puppet man's song? The song of the puppet man near?
Does he dance in rapture? Or does he dance in fear?

D3D001C1C4B926866C44D2CB3CAEA1D2100B4DCB

Want to PLAY???

Inactivity, yup. I'm so inactive. Can't you taste that inactivity. I can. It tastes horrible.

I must be a wolf.

How many games of forum mafia have you played? 29 according to the wiki
What's the most interesting role in the game to you? Yeti OP
What do you think should be game of the year? Rocket League
What's your favorite food? The blood of my enemies.

Which do you prefer Town or Mafia Mafia
How do you usually act when you're accused of something? Depends on how good the case is and if it has merit. If it's bad, then I refute it. If it's good and has merit, I find people who seen more like carnivorous wolves then I do and try to lynch them.
If you eat stuff of a wensday in Floopurary, what color will it be? Hammy

Blue rose it would be beneficial if you did the RQS.

Much benefit. Very wow.
My refusal to answer should also have a "psychological implication," no?
Honestly, the reason RQS exists is because Endless decided to start using it. Did it ever help him any more than it would've had he not used it? No. I'm not even particularly against it; I answered it in Mafia Mafia. The only real reason I can possibly think of answering it would be to promote discussion, which I'm glad to have with you here, in the thread, without answering some Random Questions which have absolutely no tie-in to the game at hand. Sure, I've had upwards of 20 games of experience. Does that decide anything? No. Does that mean anything? No.

Inactivity, yup. I'm so inactive. Can't you taste that inactivity. I can. It tastes horrible.

I must be a wolf.

"Oh, yes, definitely," to answer all of your assumably rhetorical questions~

- - - Post Merge - - -

My RQS:

How does this affect your feelings?:
giphy.gif

The answer doesn't matter. Nothing about my question matters.

Much benefit. Very wow.
My refusal to answer should also have a "psychological implication," no?
Honestly, the reason RQS exists is because Endless decided to start using it. Did it ever help him any more than it would've had he not used it? No. I'm not even particularly against it; I answered it in Mafia Mafia. The only real reason I can possibly think of answering it would be to promote discussion, which I'm glad to have with you here, in the thread, without answering some Random Questions which have absolutely no tie-in to the game at hand. Sure, I've had upwards of 20 games of experience. Does that decide anything? No. Does that mean anything? No.

"Oh, yes, definitely," to answer all of your assumably rhetorical questions~

- - - Post Merge - - -

My RQS:

How does this affect your feelings?:
giphy.gif

The answer doesn't matter. Nothing about my question matters.

Wow, you're being very defensive about not answering something.

If it isn't questions like "whats your favorite ice cream" don't contribute to anything, but i was asking questions like "how do you react when you're being attacked". I don't understand what the big deal is with not answering a few questions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats not rude, its the truth. Let me ask some questions that will do something.

How much mafia experience do you have as a whole?
Which do you prefer Mafia or Town?
How do you usually act when you're being accused of something?
If you eat vanilla pudding on a wensday in January, what will the color be?

Heres the questions i asked just an FYI

If anything, Blu Rose's unwillingness to answer even the most basic of questions raises a few flags to me honestly. Like they're basic questions, that are relatively harmless. If anything it makes Blu stand out as uncooperative, leading me to believe they are not town aligned.

But ya know I could just be jumping the gun and interrupting Blu's ****posting opportunities.

Back