• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Right now but Blu Rose is going against something that clearly is just to get the ball rolling, lets shift the band wagon onto her for now.

sorry am studying
um idk no one yet

you know me
but I'm in invisible mode so rip

Blue rose it would be beneficial if you did the RQS.

I have a random quick question for you.
Why are you adamant over everyone partaking in your RQS's? Like... you're trying to weed out those who have strange answers to be mafia, and those with norm answers as town reindeer. Amirite? Otherwise what is the point of them... ?

you know me
but I'm in invisible mode so rip

I have a random quick question for you.
Why are you adamant over everyone partaking in your RQS's? Like... you're trying to weed out those who have strange answers to be mafia, and those with norm answers as town reindeer. Amirite? Otherwise what is the point of them... ?

Am i being adamant? I'm not looking for wolf behavior with RQS, its to gather some information about what other's thoughts are.

Otherwise what are you asking me?

Right now but Blu Rose is going against something that clearly is just to get the ball rolling, lets shift the band wagon onto her for now.

Yeah that's true, I mean they're denying to answer some little questions that they deem pointless. So what's the harm? Then they go on some kind of weird "nothing matters" rant.

I don't find it susipicious that badly, but I just wanted to point it out.

Yeah that's true, I mean they're denying to answer some little questions that they deem pointless. So what's the harm? Then they go on some kind of weird "nothing matters" rant.

I probably should state it a bit clearer, but i think the "nothing matters" rant is just a bit fishy. also calling someone wolf for not post for 30 minutes into the game is scummy too, so lets go at that.

It's getting late for me now, so I'll be going off to bed.ill check in the morning to see what blu says.

I dont think thats enough to start a lynch on someone

im not voting until I get a slip or something actually suspicious i guess
its still early

its still early

Day one you're not going to get a whole lot unless someone slips real bad or the overlords decide that so-so is clearly mafia.

I probably should state it a bit clearer, but i think the "nothing matters" rant is just a bit fishy. also calling someone wolf for not post for 30 minutes into the game is scummy too, so lets go at that.

Not doing the RQS that he probably thinks is a waste of time doesn't seem scummy to me. All that the RQS is designed to do is start and continue discussion and it accomplished that goal. And I'm pretty sure that the post on Ender was a joke post
enderwiggin is scum
inactivity proves it xoxoxoxo
Yeah, this doesn't really seem serious

Not doing the RQS that he probably thinks is a waste of time doesn't seem scummy to me. All that the RQS is designed to do is start and continue discussion and it accomplished that goal. And I'm pretty sure that the post on Ender was a joke post
Yeah, this doesn't really seem serious

Wolfy*

But still, refusal to answer the RQS in the very beginning still strikes me as odd, however I don't like to vote for anyone until I get their reaction. So I'll be holding off my vote until I see more critical stuff.

Okay, leader.
Definitely. I also stated that I thought it was just to get the ball rolling (or something along that line), which, interestingly enough, my defiance on answering your questions has generated more conversation than your RQS has (I think), albeit, I will say, in the wrong direction.
uh-huh fanx baefriend

its still early
Mafia is a game of deciphering thinking processes, and, not to mention, it's Day 1. Mafia will start having to remember their past lies later on in the game.
My point? Don't expect a slip-up :), and my behavior should be a red flag of sorts, albeit not a major one.

To clarify really quickly, I do not believe that RQS itself is pointless. I get that it has a point and I get what it sttempts to do. I just don't believe in its abilities to do so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, guys, I'm just really, really, really hoping for a snow day here in Michigan tomorrow.
I do not want to go to school. Like, really badly do not want to go to school.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolfy*

But still, refusal to answer the RQS in the very beginning still strikes me as odd, however I don't like to vote for anyone until I get their reaction. So I'll be holding off my vote until I see more critical stuff.
If it's not that suspicious, why continue pressing it?
XD

Okay, leader.
Definitely. I also stated that I thought it was just to get the ball rolling (or something along that line), which, interestingly enough, my defiance on answering your questions has generated more conversation than your RQS has (I think), albeit, I will say, in the wrong direction.

If its to get the ball rolling then why didn't you simply just answer them? Why are we going in the wrong direction with saying you're wolf?

If its to get the ball rolling then why didn't you simply just answer them? Why are we going in the wrong direction with saying you're wolf?

Pretty obvious that if you go with the flow too much, then town is left with yes men instead of those who take action. RE: Any game Mafia just steamrolled town

whos biltzen

- - - Post Merge - - -

kit u need to proof read ugh ur such a bad host!!111!11

Back