• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Its a game of uninformed majority vs informed minority, its a pretty fun game if you want to try it :)

You can learn more about it here c:

Ty ^.^

And can talk chill pls lmao I don't want to play I just didn't know what it was haha xD

I said his defense was good, but his behavior afterwards was weird.

Thats just how haydenn is. But your flip regardless will provide us with some more information.

When Daniel flips then i'm going to look into everyone who's voted.

Well, kinda ironic how my avatar and sigs is after a wolf.

Ahahahahah~

You guys are no fun, this was my first time as mafia and i didn't even last that long, no fair. :(

Have fun Wolfies~

You guys do not know how much spam and jokes I had to go through to find his thoughts on Haydenn pre-roleclaim

Now the moment of truth

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, kinda ironic how my avatar and sigs is after a wolf.

Ahahahahah~

You guys are no fun, this was my first time as mafia and i didn't even last that long, no fair. :(

Have fun Wolfies~

OH YES!

Well this certainly changes a lot of things, we get plenty of information out of all this.

Also Haydenn is somewhat confirmed town now.

If thats admission as a wolf, bye Felicia.

Also Jesus Christ some of you are stupid. "Waiting for CCs" meanwhile a few pages back I quoted the cohost as saying there can be multiple of a singular role.

This game looksss funnn o3o

Hey friend, sorry to say but you're not allowed to post in on going games :(

But you are able to sign up for a different game though! Tarot Mafia and Forest Fire mafia are both games you can try out c:

Back