• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Oh, he could be fake-claiming. But let me ask you three things.

1. What's the chance he's fake-claiming without a counter-claim. As an uncced Blue role, he should never EVER be lynched.

2. At what point does someone who has already played a few games claim Vig straight up. He was trying to draw attention to himself for the wolves to waste a turn on. He didn't do it well, but the effort is there.

3. WHY ARE YOU LYNCHING HIM RIGHT NOW. RIGHT THIS INSTANT. NO ONE SHOULD BE WILLINGLY VOTING HIM AT THIS MOMENT.

1. He claimed near lynching, around a time when there may not be enough people time to counter claim.
2. If he was going to claim vig for a waste, he should just have hard claimed it. Since it's a 2 shot vig, fake claiming and the real one counter claiming. 4 shots are too much for an 18 player game so he could have retracted it quickly when he reliased that.
3. I'm still not completely convinced Haydenn is town, a simple claim near the end of the day isn't enough for me.

Did I miss something? Whats coward?

Prancer (Coward)- You are Prancer, a cowardly reindeer. Incredibly fearful of the mafia and suspicious of those around you, you can choose to flee the forest at night, making you immune to any actions on you. You can only do this two times. You are immune to Roleblocks.

I have 6 left if any of them want to counter claim me

529281_200x130.png

There is clear proof that you didn't write this before Haydenn claimed! This whole post is either OMGUS or you panicking, because that is real proof that it seems to be looking like. This also reminds me of how you're trying finish a BS lynch on someone.

latest

you also are ignorant and with Ender's questions (which are really good points) and you said that mafia could just roleblock haydenn (when why would that happen if you want him lynched)

Daniel is locked as my vote. Unless he says something that really convinces me then i'm thinking he's wolf.

Yeah i posted my reads after the claim, but when i was finished i was reading it to see if it made sense, put it in order, and do all the spoilers and colors correctly since i can't edit it afterwards. Scum reads take a while to proof read before the actual post is up.
I just answered Ender's questions, I'm not going to rashly respond immediately.

i dont understand why ppl are on daniel

it sounds like ppl are jumping on him hoping that he would be an easy lynch

sounds pretty scummy to me tbh

Prancer (Coward)- You are Prancer, a cowardly reindeer. Incredibly fearful of the mafia and suspicious of those around you, you can choose to flee the forest at night, making you immune to any actions on you. You can only do this two times. You are immune to Roleblocks.

You have 6 left of what?

Isn't that breaking a rule? No I'm a plain townie

i dont understand why ppl are on daniel

it sounds like ppl are jumping on him hoping that he would be an easy lynch

sounds pretty scummy to me tbh

yea

but i mean the fact that n e s s has been super hostile in about 90% of his posts is even more wolfy to me
boi your on my watch list

Are your 6 left the number of times you can use your ability? I don't get it.

guys y'all are being asses to daniel
Yeah i just did and I'm thinking about it right now, I don't think it's that though. Tanking a hit is a pretty risky trick and I wouldn't expect it from Haydenn. I really just think it's a ploy to screw with our minds and not vote, like i see happening now.
please state any more substance other than this on daniel kthxbye

Oh, wait, I'm on computer now, I can try something...

JUST READ THE ROLE LIST
Did'nt know there was one
I'm claiming Comet the boring one RIP

- - - Post Merge - - -

JUST READ THE ROLE LIST
Did'nt know there was one
I'm claiming Comet the boring one RIP

Because you people are gonna jump on my apparently scummy statement...
And by "try something," I mean attempt to just make a single case against a single person. See if I can find scum in aforementioned person or whatnot.

Oh, wait, watch as this is also used against me because I'm hurriedly attempting to cover my tracks. There's no winning this :eek:

Unless Wolves and SK are stupid I should be safe cause I'm boring.
Thanks Kit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless Wolves and SK are stupid I should be safe cause I'm boring.
Thanks Kit

Well I'm not voting myself and I believe Starry is town so I'm going to vote Daniel for now.. I'm still set to be lynched though so eh ;/

Back