• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Leaning heavily towards Ashtot BUT I'm gonna wait for him to defend himself. Besides, we still have like 36 hours left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He also stated at least 5 times he wanted to lynch Starrywolf because he 'dislikes' her. Not a very valid reason tbh lol

Okay guys, here are my reads, from least to most wolfy. Using colors like usual, Green is townie, Yellow is suspicious, Red is mafia.
Dinger-Hasn?t posted much, can?t read for that.
Sarnone-Hasn?t posted much, can?t read for that
Jellofish- Hasn?t posted much, can?t read for that.
Reyy-Hasn?t posted much, can?t read for that. However, i did find this quote to be weird

This looks really fake, they say they have doubts, but are just going to dismiss it? If you are suspicious of something(Starry in this case) point it out and say why it?s weird, seems like they want to show that they have suspicions on someone, makes it seem like you are pointing out a weird post to help town, but want her to like you for not pressing her. This is only one post though so i can?t go with much else against them.

These 4 people have just been really inactive, which is okay for newbies on Day 1.But later as the games goes on, being inactive starts to get very suspicious, so I want to hear more from you all.

Enderwiggin- Pretty quiet as of now. I know you said you said i was wolf at the very beginning, voted for me, and then said i?m wolf again. But you haven?t made a case on me, so i just dismissed it as you trying to see if i freak out or something like that. Not enough posts to read from though. But i?m acknowledging your suspicions, but until i see a case on me i can?t really do much about it.

Dolby
- He hasn?t posted a whole lot, but was the first to bring up the case of Haydenn. While i don?t think Haydenn?s case had much merit, his reaction and behavior so far is pretty weird. Overall just helping town.

Lucanosa- You?re pretty weird to read, you have posted every once in awhile, but your posts don?t really help town. You?re relatively new to mafia, so maybe you don?t know how to wolf hunt yet, but I don?t think anything you?ve said is too wolfy. I would however, like to hear your thoughts and opinions whenever you get to reading the game properly.

Blu Rose
- I haven?t played with you much outside of tiny quick games, so i don?t really know your playstyle. You overall seem to not really help town, but haven?t said anything wolfy. You seem like a good player so i?m thinking you're just reading and waiting to make a good case, so nothing wolfy to me so far.
Ayaya- New player, but surprisingly brought up suspicions on someone Jacob, another newbie even. You stray from the other inactives newbies in the fact that you started a case on someone. But it?s not the strongest case i?ve seen, you seem pretty off to me in not just bandwagoning. Either you?re just bold,or you had a team telling you what to do? Not my priority suspicion but I want to make note of it.
Ashot- He is pretty hard to read in games i play with him, he always sht posts no matter what alignment. I find it weird how he wants to lynch Starry just because ?I don?t like her? but it?s only day one and i don?t think he would be saying wolfy stuff like that as mafia, especially from an experienced member. I think you?re town as of now.

Tom
- He tends to immediately go from Sht posting to serious posting when he?s mafia. I haven?t seen any wolfy posts here, but he has the behavior of wolf. You even saying "Let me finish sht posting" stuck me as odd too, You are usually very hard to read, which makes me always wonder whether or not you're mafia.
Trojan- The wildcard like always. You switch from silly to serious, typical playstyle of town trojan. I do find your pms to people a bit odd though. Maybe you?re just trying to get reactions and thoughts from the otherwise quiet newbies, but i?ve never seen you do this before it raises an eyebrow.

Starrywolf
- Inactive like always, i know you have boarding school or something like that so i don?t find it suspicious anymore. However, the one post you did do was you pushing your town claim again. You did it in smash mafia when you were mafia, so i don?t think you would make that mistake again as mafia. I think your town so far, but since you are kinda acting like you did as mafia in smash, won?t completely dismiss it.

Jacob
- You seem to excuse yourself a lot, in almost all your post you say stuff like ?Oh sorry i was busy doing something/I will post later/making excuses? when it?s not really needed. Being a new player, it could just be your fear of people being suspicious of you for being inactive, but you have yet to say any thoughts you have so far. I?m reading more noob playing than anything else though.

N e s s
- Trying to scum hunt this whole game, maybe too hard, but that?s what he usually does so it doesn?t surprise me. You used traps that don?t really make sense in the DA:I mafia game, and you were mafia. Still don?t get why you set a trap for tom and tom alone. But you were pressing really hard on some people so i don?t think wolves would be the ones to start a bandwagon like that because when they flip they get the blame. Leaning more towards town but i could see you as mafia.

Haydenn
- While i believe Dolby?s case on you is rather weak, i find your reaction to it and behavior afterwards to be very interesting. Here are some quotes and my reaction to it:

This was from very early in the day, when the Starry wagon was starting. I find it weird that you would suggest forcing someone to claim so early in day one, when she wasn?t on the verge of being lynched.

Now that i think about it, you could be doing reverse psychology to make us think that you don?t have a killing role. I don?t know why you would joke about a solf claiming like this, because there was really no reason to say it.

Irrelavant topic when everyone was scu hunting and questioning. If this was while everyone was shtposting that?s understandable, but it really seems like you?re just trying to change the topic when people where talking about you.

Really being defensive, pretty rash defense. little salty comment on Ness.

No it?s not, roleclaiming on day 1 is just asking to get killed/role blocked. You have other ways of defending yourself, roleclaiming this early should really be a last ditch effort.

This is just silly, voting for someone you think is innocent to save your skin only hurts town. If you want to live, wolf hunt, bring up a case, try to defend yourself further. You just look like you?re giving up. You probably haven?t wolf hunted because you?re scared of being blamed and lynched for the flip.

Overall, Haydenn is my priority lynch, I?m pretty sure he?s either Wolf/Yeti. He get?s my vote today.

I'm going to go ahead and bump this back up as a reminder.

how am i suspicious at all

wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

all of you newbies reads on me are bad because u havent spent enough time with me in games, although its obvious that i am hard to read

i shake n bake so nobody can ever figure me out

wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

all of you newbies reads on me are bad because u havent spent enough time with me in games, although its obvious that i am hard to read

who do you suggest is Mafia tho

wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

PM your role to me, your suspicious for numerous reasons.

who do you suggest is Mafia tho

i think dolby is mafia

he never tries anywhere near this hard as town, that's basically my only reason but it's quite valid

also dolby is renowned for his blue sniping abilities as mafia

i dont have to defend myself because i have nothing to defend btw lol

i think dolby is mafia

he never tries anywhere near this hard as town, that's basically my only reason but it's quite valid

also dolby is renowned for his blue sniping abilities as mafia

i dont have to defend myself because i have nothing to defend btw lol

This has wolf written all over it.

I asked you the first time to PM your role to me. I only need several more to complete it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so I finally finished my project and can actually start playing now! 
So first off I?d like to call out the ****posters Ashtot and Trojan.
Trojan
90% of his posts are random crap
From what ive seen hes probably really active in pms otherwise its just being really evasive and unhelpful.

Ashtot
Okay so his behaviour intrigues me more, here are a compilation of all his posts
this last quote was interesting, defending Daniel and saying how he would be an easy lynch when it seems like you?re going for StarryWolf for that exact reason. These next two quotes are confusing for me like is this you being serious?
again Ashtot is probably being serious in PMs but I can only go off of in thread behavior[B/]

This is one of the reasons your suspicious.

WOW A LOT HAPPENED
and apparently I'm suspicious now lmao
Thankx guys <<33 I really love the hate
But honestly
I have nothing to defend
I'm not a wolf, and I don't see why you think I'm one?

WOW A LOT HAPPENED
and apparently I'm suspicious now lmao
Thankx guys <<33 I really love the hate
But honestly
I have nothing to defend
I'm not a wolf, and I don't see why you think I'm one?

I can confirm she is not wolf.

Gee. That was a surprise. I TOTALLY didn't expect that kill.

Tbh I'll take your fear as a compliment.

Thank u all
Haydenn speaks truth ;^)
Right so we know quite a few townies now
Question is where are the wolves?

Hi hello

1) Its late I'm not going to type a post up sleepily.
2) I've shared suspicions with Blu about Ashtot, as its become increasingly apparent that there won't be an end to the ****post and the serious town Ashtot will not be making any appearance
3) Its unnerving how many of you have either PMed your roles to Ness that he's got a road map of real claims/fake claims and it could quite possibly be in mafia hands
4) With the number of players we have I'd hazard 4-5 mafia at least. If you're going to point fingers at me (innocent town, beautiful child) and Ashtoto the potato (scum), then who is this final key(s) in the chain hmm?

dinger and sarnone are probs the most inactive so far. Sarnone has lurked a lot, dinger hasnt been on in 2+ days, so he will probs be replaced if he doesnt come online soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gee. That was a surprise. I TOTALLY didn't expect that kill.

Tbh I'll take your fear as a compliment.

i wish you didn't die so early ;/ you were the only one i trusted oops

Hi hello

1) Its late I'm not going to type a post up sleepily.
2) I've shared suspicions with Blu about Ashtot, as its become increasingly apparent that there won't be an end to the ****post and the serious town Ashtot will not be making any appearance
3) Its unnerving how many of you have either PMed your roles to Ness that he's got a road map of real claims/fake claims and it could quite possibly be in mafia hands
4) With the number of players we have I'd hazard 4-5 mafia at least. If you're going to point fingers at me (innocent town, beautiful child) and Ashtoto the potato (scum), then who is this final key(s) in the chain hmm?

Ahahaha, this makes me lolz

Yes, who is the final keys hmm?

Well then. Didn't know ther could be two of one role. I started leaning towards Jacob now, Gut feeling.

Back