• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

oh snap stuff is getting heated
lmao im off 2 do biology hmwk but i will be checking in and posting every so often
: )
rn I dont have exactly anything to contribute as the role of a townie is pretty
Bland (TM)
and yeah?
I'm like 100% sure Blu isn't wolf tho

Ahahaha, this makes me lolz

Yes, who is the final keys hmm?

"Makes me lolz"

Oh sod off. You are officially the LEAST TRUSTWORTHY PLAYER here and from here on I expect our blues to die out. Anyone making a list of roles this early with "promise" of finding scum isn't in this for town. That's mafia sacrificing a team member and then pretending to be town. You wanna lynch me? Come back with concrete evidence Nestle.

Yeah you sure I'm the least trustworthy person here here?

I have plenty of proof Tom, lots of it. This post you made is interesting to me for numerous reasons I won't go into just yet, for I'm at school.

Yeah you sure I'm the least trustworthy person here here?

I have plenty of proof Tom, lots of it. This post you made is interesting to me for numerous reasons I won't go into just yet, for I'm at school.

Okay Kayla. This is Mafia 2 all over again and I cannot wait for it to bite town in the ass. As much as I'd like to lynch your scum ass though, it would be a shame if we allowed Ashtot to slip away.

Okay Kayla. This is Mafia 2 all over again and I cannot wait for it to bite town in the ass. As much as I'd like to lynch your scum ass though, it would be a shame if we allowed Ashtot to slip away.

Oh are you sure? Am i going to betray town?

Just because i know the parts of the rolelist doesn't make me wolf ding dong. You're calling me wolf with literally no reasoning other then me "bussing Daniel". Ya know, why would i bus him Day 1 huh? No, thats not in Daniel's personality. He would prefer to live instead of willingly be lynched. You think i bussed Daniel? How many games have i been Wolf Tom? Oh, every game i've played i've been scum.

You've obviously played with me before Tom, you should know how i usually act. I've never been a Townie in any game i've played accept for Cultists, and even then i became mafia. If you haven't already noticed i'm putting hell of a lot more effort into this game then i have in any other game as either Mafia, cultist or Blue. So from my meta, shouldn't that be a component?

I do know what almost the entire role list is, i wouldn't be surprised if you try to turn Blue roles dying into a case about me. Hell, i've told atleast 2 other people the role list is, you think i'd be willing to share that information? Tom?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know, i wasn't even too suspicious of you to begin with but hoo boy, you've certainly made a big deal out of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also before you decide to damn my post, i'm like the 500th Comet the townie.

Yeah, I'm going to vote Ashtot. Not that Ashtot ever is serious anymore, but as town, he at least posts (very) basic reads on people and is somewhat serious when he defends himself.

you should delete the claim post if you dont want wolves to see on quicktopic, cos theyll know doc and etc

ARE YOU KIDDING ME BLU ROSE

YOU.JUST.LEAKED.THE.ENTIRE.LIST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah hahahaha...

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm going to go eat my dinner now.

1) If that's the actual role list, then wow Blu good job
2) If that's not then you, Ness and Haydenn have been very busy.

You know what? Fine. I'm a watcher too and last night I saw Ness visit Ayaya.

1) If that's the actual role list, then wow Blu good job
2) If that's not then you, Ness and Haydenn have been very busy.

You know what? Fine. I'm a watcher too and last night I saw Ness visit Ayaya.

You sir are a liar, town lynch him right now.

I am a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a blantant ass slip from Tom, because i am a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to mention you've been calling me out as Mafia yet when i visit Ayaya, she doesn't die at night.

Easiest slip i've ever seen.

You sir are a liar, town lynch him right now.

I am a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a blantant ass slip from Tom, because i am a townie.

Ness claimed townie and he isn't among my strongest town reads. If Ayaya had been visited last night, she would've had to have been blocked for that to happen, because that is the only non-killing active power the mafia has, and that would've come up in the chat.

Back