• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

I know, if there were 3 attacks last night then that was a kill. I didn't recieve any role block message either.

You're obvious scum.

okay lets hope he is RB so cop won't be interrupted
too bad doc can't save twice in a row ughh

Proven by 4 other people who know that i'm townie.

You're a complete scumlord, that is a slip. Theres no way i visited Ayaya.

Unless you have four cops stuck up your ass, you're unproven. The fact you're just coasting and shouting scum at the topic of your lungs only proves my point. You've no case, no evidence and are leading Town to disaster.

Unless you have four cops stuck up your ass, you're unproven. The fact you're just coasting and shouting scum at the topic of your lungs only proves my point. You've no case, no evidence and are leading Town to disaster.

Uh huh, says the man who claims watcher on a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town, this man is lying. This was a slip from Tom.

1) Ness claimed townie and is one of the most town people in the game.
2) You claimed to be watcher and watched Ness visit Ayaya
3) If Ayaya was blocked, which she must of been if your accusations are somehow true, that would've come up in the chat

Let's cast aside all doubt on your scumness. Ayaya, were you roleblocked last night?

Uh huh, says the man who claims watcher on a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town, this man is lying. This was a slip from Tom.

Slip slip slip prove my slip? My only slip so far is outing myself to a probably fake rolelist. Congrats on bandwagoning. I can't wait for Ness/Dolby/Ashtot and Blu to lead us to our valiant deaths.

Slip slip slip prove my slip? My only slip so far is outing myself to a probably fake rolelist. Congrats on bandwagoning. I can't wait for Ness/Dolby/Ashtot and Blu to lead us to our valiant deaths.

Ahahaha, 1 mafia already dead dude.

Last chance to save your butt?

Just because you're pro-town doesn't mean you're not scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If town lynches me, then hopefully they'll realize your true role.

well if you are actually watcher, mafs are Blu Rose and Ness, but I highly doubt it eh

Wait guys, don't let Tom hit majority. We have a full 24 extra hours to talk about suspicions

If town lynches you and you flip as Town, then i won't be afraid to defend myself/try to find people pushing to lynch me.

Also, Blu rose came back as town to cop. (that i've been told)

There can be more than one watcher. For all intents and purposes, I trust Rose to be town but I worry that this dependence on Ness will lead to our downfall.

And say you do flip as Watcher, then Blu Rose will be mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You keep saying that i'm mafia but when i visited Ayaya she didn't die.

Ayaya's answer will help decide your fate whether your mafia or not.

Jfc Trundle has stated there can be multiple of any role. Lynch the blues until we hit scum is the dumbest ****ing ida you've had.

Jfc Trundle has stated there can be multiple of any role. Lynch the blues until we hit scum is the dumbest ****ing ida you've had.

Yeah saying that a TOWNIE VISITING SOMEONE is also pretty dumb.

If anything my flip would prove you to be mafia...sure you want me lynched tommy?

I haven't had time to consider what happened last night and read through the thread and already accusations are flying around T_T

I'll say this though, I was actually planning to keep it a secret until night time comes in case I get targeted but since it was asked: yes, I was roleblocked, and Blu Rose is the only one who knew about that.

;o

- - - Post Merge - - -

im lost now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Tom is Roleblocker, blocked Ayaya, claimed watcher and placed the blame on Ness..?
or Ayaya could be defending Tom idek I'm trying to process this rn lol

Back