• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Release Week: How will you spend it?

That's what I did with LM2 and got a free Boo too! Hehehehe

O: I picked my LM2 up in store as I knew I'd be out then. -totally missed out there-
I love that Game do that though. Means I have had every AC game before it's release so far. xP (and WW I happened to be in America when it released, so I got it a few months early 8D)

School would have ended for me on the 6th. Ill receive the game on the night of the 12th. Seems that all ill be doing is playing new leaf at my house! My social life is going down the drain!

Ill get off the night shift at 7am on release day, go by gamestop and pick it up, go to the store to get some beer and snacks, go home and play till I pass out. Wake up for work at 10pm, bring my DS with me, and sit and wait on people to call while I play.

Then repeat for the next few weeks..... or all summer

I always remember when I worked at a bar and had cleaned the place, it was dead (We never got people in till around midnight or 1am onwards) so I played sims on my phone and got a warning for it :( lol

When new leaf is released I will more than likely still be in college, finishing up ready for uni.... gonna have a hard time trying to avoid New leaf ~ and fail.....

I won't be able to play as much as I would like. I don't get a summer vacation being in college. I start a new Semester June 3rd. But I plan to do my homework and play till the end of the day :D

I would definitely buy the game on the launch date and just spend my entire Summer vacation playing it.
I might have to time travel--to unlock everything since it appears that somethings take longer to unlock than others.
Then, when I have my town the way I want--I'll get the Dream Mansion code and my FC on my signature and hope to
collect fruits that I need as well as have friends who can help me unlock Katrina as well as me helping them.

Hopefully, with the use of America's exclusive DLC that can be bought--I hope to trade with international goers in hopes of getting their countries' exclusive items. Of course also attend the holidays too since I doubt America will have the Bean Throwing Festive and I like to learn about the different holidays around the world.

Hopefully... I won't get cherries as my town's fruit--I don't really like cherries... of course I'll get them if they're not my town fruit... I just don't like the flavor.

Back