• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Release Week: How will you spend it?

The runup to release? Exams

After release? New Leaf during the day, getting drunk at night

I'll be starting summer classes, then that weekend, tracking my order like crazy. Then playing it all night. :3
Also playing a lot of City Folk as I hope to have a perfect town + close to full museum for the season by then.

Last edited:
For the first couple of weeks I'll most likely be playing it quite a lot since I've got nothing else to do! But then I'm traveling to the Netherlands for a month and I don't know if I'll have much time to play :c

Before the game come out I'll be study and taking exams for finals then get the game and play all day and party

The game comes out on a Friday for me, I plan on pre-ordering it so I'm praying that it won't be delayed in the post. I'll play the game as much as I can the weekend after it's out then as soon as I come home from school etc.

Hopefully, when I come home from school that day, it will be there already. I probably won't skip the day as much as I want to.

I'll be on summer break so I'll most likely be playing 24/7. Hopefully my friends don't come over because then I'd have to go all ninja with them, climbing out windows and stabbing water balloons with steak knives. Yep I'd rather play Animal Crossing

I will be saving up money trying to upgrade my house at least so its not teeny as well as trying to get the island and such. I wil also be buying flowers and trees everyday and sending mail to animals with fruit hoping to get new ones in return or pictures eventually (unless I hate the animal then ill do mean stuff) And also I will be trying to set up my paths and kind of invision what I want to do to certain areas of my town.

I was originally planning to try to get some streetpasses here in NYC, especially because there'll probably be launch events. But, I'm actually going back home to Canada... no streetpasses there :( I guess I only get to play non-stop then... :)

It comes out here a day after I finish exams, so i can finally finish exam cramming and start animal crossing cramming! :D

I spent it with my family. After a long time I got a holiday to be with them. That was a super week for me.

same as i did when the game released here, spend the week playing it everywhere. :)

I'm probably buying it at Target (at 8 am, with coffee in hand) and I'll probably spend the rest of the day playing.

Because the Video Game Gods love to torture me, June 10 is likely going to be the busiest day at my workplace for the entire year because we're starting our big annual program that day. So, no calling in "sick" or taking a vac day, unfortunately. It's okay, my hands and eyes might need a rest by then anyway. hah.

Ah release week... well, I'm taking the summer term off, so all I've got to worry about is work. I can't complain, I get plenty of gaming time anyway. As for in-game itself.. release week will be the most hectic! Gathering all kinds of fruits, chopping and replanting trees, finding/making patterns I want to place in town, and community projects on top of that? This game will be driving me insane, at least until I unlock shampoodle ^^ I really want to change up the default hair and eye color.

(edit) Oh man, release is on a sunday, I'll be working the busiest day of the week for me :( Haha, well most likely I'll have Monday off so.. while I can't get a jump start, I can stay up late. I also like the idea someone had here in this thread.. get to gamestop early, maybe finally make a rl friend who plays AC. Maybe I'll... request that Sunday off, in advance.. heheh.

I'll probably be so excited that the grin on my face will be causing me to levitate.
Though more likely, working, and probably working badly and trying to make myself look ill, so that they believe that I'm ill when I don't turn up for the rest of the Summer. xP

Well hopefully I'll get it like the day before like with LM2 if that theory is correct, that's my day off work and I won't be leaving my bedroom!

Back