• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Remy's Wishlist Buy and Trade! ♥ (on!)

I have the mothers day mug, beach chair, rocket lamp, and popcorn machine.
Willing to sell everything but the popcorn machine but you could for sure catalog that.

ah sorry only stuff on my wl!
Ah, alright! Had nmt and bells too for cataloging if that’d be an option but if not, have a good day!
Post automatically merged:

I have the mothers day mug, beach chair, rocket lamp, and popcorn machine.
Willing to sell everything but the popcorn machine but you could for sure catalog that.

I’d love to catalog the machine and buy the rest! What sort of price are you looking for?

I have the following:
  • chic mum crown (item not DIY)
  • mom's knapsack (pink polkadot)
  • pom-pom sweater (yellow)
  • ribbon straps tank (pink)
I'm only looking for the pintuck pleated dresses atm if you have any, otherwise I'd prefer to trade for NMT!

I have the following:
  • chic mum crown (item not DIY)
  • mom's knapsack (pink polkadot)
  • pom-pom sweater (yellow)
  • ribbon straps tank (pink)
I'm only looking for the pintuck pleated dresses atm if you have any, otherwise I'd prefer to trade for NMT!
I have the pintuck dresses in pink and blue if you want to trade them for the mum crown and mom's knapsack? ^^

I have the pintuck dresses in pink and blue if you want to trade them for the mum crown and mom's knapsack? ^^
I bought the knapsack for around 5 NMT so that's not the most ideal trade for me :c
I can do the chic mum crown for the blue pintuck though!

I bought the knapsack for around 5 NMT so that's not the most ideal trade for me :c
I can do the chic mum crown for the blue pintuck though!
Definitely on the mum and pintuck trade! Interested in trading it for any other Mom item? : O Lemme order the dress real quick!

Definitely on the mum and pintuck trade! Interested in trading it for any other Mom item? : O Lemme order the dress real quick!
I'm only looking for mom sweaters now! I'm missing the cream and the red. If you had either of those I'd be happy to trade, otherwise I can let it go for NMT if you're ever interested~

I'm only looking for mom sweaters now! I'm missing the cream and the red. If you had either of those I'd be happy to trade, otherwise I can let it go for NMT if you're ever interested~
Sadly no! But I'll buy it for 5 nmt if that's cool? <3 Also, want me to send a code or you to me?

I have merengue, Julian, and Ankha posters if you want to trade for some Sanrio ones. I also have the drink vending machine in pink.

Back