• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Remy's Wishlist Buy and Trade! ♥ (on!)

hey, i have the following posters for you to catalog:
• katie
• marina
• molly
• raymond
• sherb

if you don’t have any of my wishlist items, lmk what special character posters you have! (i’ll also catalog merengue and lolly’s)

hey, i have the following posters for you to catalog:
• katie
• marina
• molly
• raymond
• sherb

if you don’t have any of my wishlist items, lmk what special character posters you have! (i’ll also catalog merengue and lolly’s)

I think I have a stack of books made and done that I could trade for them? If not, Merengue and Lolly poster and any three of the Sanrio?

I think I have a stack of books made and done that I could trade for them? If not, Merengue and Lolly poster and any three of the Sanrio?
i actually have all the sanrio posters already, but cataloguing the posters and getting the stack of books is fine! :) Pm me when you’re available to trade

Last edited:
Hi :) is your list up to date? I have a lot of the items and one clothing item from your list that I can let you catalogue for some NMT?

clothing: green ribbon sandal (you can have tbh)
items: aroma pots x2 (can craft), cat tower, strawberry mixer, claw foot tub, gnome, pop corn machine, sewing set, surfboard, dish rack, menu board, white mug (i think the carrot is customizable on your own), table lamp (again, customizable). I can get you the campsite sign and polka dot car thing if you pay the NMT for them.

so that’s 11 items to catalogue, 2 craftables (free of material charge since i have more than enough clay), one clothing (or shoes lol) to completely give, and 2 nook items

Last edited:
Hi :) is your list up to date? I have a lot of the items and one clothing item from your list that I can let you catalogue for some NMT?

clothing: green ribbon sandal (you can have tbh)
items: aroma pots x2 (can craft), cat tower, strawberry mixer, claw foot tub, gnome, pop corn machine, sewing set, surfboard, dish rack, menu board, white mug (i think the carrot is customizable on your own), table lamp (again, customizable). I can get you the campsite sign and polka dot car thing if you pay the NMT for them.

so that’s 11 items to catalogue, 2 craftables (free of material charge since i have more than enough clay), one clothing (or shoes lol) to completely give, and 2 nook items

I wouldn't need the aroma pots anymore because it was the DIY that washed up on my shore today! But I'd be interested in the cataloguing items and the two nook items. Just tell me how much the nook ones are and how much you want for the cataloging~!

i actually have all the sanrio posters already, but cataloguing the posters and getting the stack of books is fine! :) Pm me when you’re available to trade
hey, i’m on now if you’re ready to trade!

I wouldn't need the aroma pots anymore because it was the DIY that washed up on my shore today! But I'd be interested in the cataloguing items and the two nook items. Just tell me how much the nook ones are and how much you want for the cataloging~!

Hi :) I just looked on villagerdb and didn’t know the pocket camp items were orderable! But I don’t have the mini camper because I didn’t order it :( So 13 items for 3 nmt? you can keep the sewing set and dish rack if you want too

Hi :) I just looked on villagerdb and didn’t know the pocket camp items were orderable! But I don’t have the mini camper because I didn’t order it :( So 13 items for 3 nmt? you can keep the sewing set and dish rack if you want too
Sure, thank you! Just send me the code whenever you're on and ready! ^D^ Could I also just buy the campsite sign from you? I cataloged before but I can't find it in my cataloge. It's okay if not! <3

Back