• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Rilla's RV in my campground (Hello Kitty Sanrio set) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I have Rilla's RV in my campground today. She's selling the Hello Kitty Sanrio items:

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=rilla&interior=&fashion=

Would anyone like to visit and buy anything? I don't need any form of payment, just you'll need enough MEOW coupons to buy things from the RV. They cost 5 coupons each.

Please note that the game limits every character to only 3 RV orders total per day, so if you've already ordered 3 items from another RV today, you won't be able to order more unless you TT or use another character that hasn't ordered 3 items yet. Let me know if you'd like to visit multiple times.

And please stay with me when you're in my town. If you don't see me, stay where you are, and I'll come to you.

Sorry, Xandra. Do you need a 3DS to earn coupons from Puzzle League? Because I can give you one.

macdewhacko, certainly, I'll open my gate for you now.

Sorry, Xandra. Do you need a 3DS to earn coupons from Puzzle League? Because I can give you one.

macdewhacko, certainly, I'll open my gate for you now.

thx! but i think i have one somewhere, but i'm the worst at puzzle league x.x i'm actually not bad at desert island escape though, but does that give coupons too?

Yes, Xandra, Desert Island escape gives coupons, too, but I'm not sure the conditions that give them.

Certainly, maddi, I'll add you and open my gate.

Yes, Xandra, Desert Island escape gives coupons, too, but I'm not sure the conditions that give them.

Certainly, maddi, I'll add you and open my gate.

Hmm, well i'm going to try to look it up now and see if it's easy to get a few coupons quickly, i'll be right back

EDIT: Hmm, i can only find the prizes you win by completing certain levels, but it doesn't say anything about in which levels or what i have to do to earn the coupons?

Last edited:
Puzzle League gives coupons every time you get 2,500 points in time mode, which is a pretty fast way to earn them, if you can get that many points. It also gives a coupon once a day if you make a 10-combo, which I think is easy enough to set up in score mode on easy.

Puzzle League gives coupons every time you get 2,500 points in time mode, which is a pretty fast way to earn them, if you can get that many points. It also gives a coupon once a day if you make a 10-combo, which I think is easy enough to set up in score mode on easy.

D: But trust me, i'm probably one of the worst puzzle league players, so i think i'll just time travel one day and scan in an amiibo to get 15 coupons, i didn't want to time travel in my new town but i kind of want the hello kitty furniture xD I'll vm you once i get them so i can visit ^^

Certainly! I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to take a break now, but I'll be back later if anyone else wants to visit Rilla. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back