• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Rilla's RV in my campground (Hello Kitty Sanrio set) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back now. Would anyone like to visit Rilla's RV?

Arize, I can let you in now, are you still around?

Hey! If you're still around could I possibly visit in a couple of mins? ^^

Yes, to both of you. I'll add you and open my gate in just a few minutes. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open now.

EDIT: Haven't seen anyone in my town yet. Please post if you'd like me to open my gate again so you can visit Rilla.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll open my gate for you now.

EDIT: Looks like you're offline. Let me know when you get back, and I'll open my gate.

Last edited:
Hi!
Would LOVE to come over and get some HK goodies!
Can I add you and come over?

Can you tell me when you are doing Chai's and Etoile's RV if you have them? I want to buy the furniture there.

Last edited:
Certainly, LavaDoll. What is your FC?

mewto28, I don't have any specific days that I'll scan any particular RV. I can scan one of the ones you want tomorrow, though, just let me know which one you'd prefer, and then look for a thread from me tomorrow with the one you want. I have all of the Sanrio ones.

Lykaios, I haven't seen you in my town, closing my gate again.

Last edited:
Certainly, LavaDoll. I'll add you and open my gate now.

mewto28, I don't have any specific days that I'll scan any particular RV. I can scan one of the ones you want tomorrow, though, just let me know which one you'd prefer, and then look for a thread from me tomorrow with the one you want. I have all of the Sanrio ones.

Can you do Etoile First Tomorrow?

Yes, Mayoradry, I'll open my gate for you now.

I can open my gate for you again now, too, Lykaios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back