• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Rocket's birthday

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Today is Rocket's birthday in Salem. Now, I am so ready to have her move out, but I'm not going to sabotage her day. It isn't as though I dislike her, she just doesn't quite fit in with the town. So, I dropped in this morning to bring her a present. Hazel was there, dancing around. I decided I wasn't staying long, so immediately handed over the gift. I bought a pink-zap suit for her. She didn't seem quite as appreciative as I'd hoped, but maybe it'll be displayed tomorrow.

I think she's sensing that I'm looking to pack her bags for her, though. Last night, I was headed back to my house and ran into her (we're neighbors). She asked me if I'd like to buy her Famous Painting for 4,000 bells. Since I know there isn't a fake on that, I agreed. She was so happy, she started whistling. Ugh, why does she have to be so nice now? It's only going to make it harder when I have to let her go.

Beth asked about how I had trees laid out for my forest. I tried to explain it as a comment in her post, but here's a picture of the Salem campsite, in progress.

View attachment 234932

Hope that helps. :)

I got a new flag for Salem, which fits the colors and theme a little better. It's a cloud background with pink, yellow, and light blue stars. It goes nicely with the fairy tale colors.

Attachments

• Salem campsite.JPG
    Salem campsite.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 17
Ohh I see! Staggering the trees like that is a really good idea. I've just been haphazardly placing tree saplings wherever I can in the space I have, but most of them turned out being staggered like that also. I hope both yours and mine turn out nice. :D

Beth - I used to plant like that, too. I picked up the tip of staggering them browsing online. The person said it made for a more natural-looking forest. I think he's right. Good luck with your forest. :)

Steven - I was half hoping that she'd have moved out during the time I'd abandoned the town. It would have made things easier, not having to tell her to get out. I'm beginning to think she's never going to want to leave Salem. *headdesk*

Back