[Roleplay] Haunted Ball

Mary was going to formerly introduce herself, but she was knocked unconscious by her little tumble.

Is there any way out of this pit? Sophia thought to herself as she waddled through the pool of blood, looking for an exit other than the one she just came down through, since it was too high up.

April landed with a splash in the blood. "Wow, you weren't kidding. Why is there so much blood down here...?" She asked as she stood up.

Tania's eyes lit up with excitement. "Do you think this is a vampire drinking fountain?! Tania thinks that would be so cool!"

"Nah, probably not. Vampires are supposed to prefer fresh blood, straight from a victim. Maybe some kind of ritual? Human sacrifice or something?"

"It wouldn't be cool if the vampire found us down here," Sophia said quietly. She looked down and realized the blood was now up to her stomach, where a few moments ago it was up to her waist. "It's rising, we have to get out of here!"

"What are you doing??" Sophia exclaimed. She then saw something floating in the blood. She picked it up and saw it was some sort of diamond. But why was it here? She held onto it and kept looking for an exit.

"Couldn't we just wait till it rises up the tunnel?" April suggested. "It shouldn't take too musch effort just to float at the surface as it rises..."

"Couldn't we just wait till it rises up the tunnel?" April suggested. "It shouldn't take too musch effort just to float at the surface as it rises..."

"That is a good idea, but I can't swim that well..." Sophia replied nervously. The blood was up to their chests.

"Oh. Hm..." April looked around, trying to come up with a plan B. "Is there anything buoyant in here to hold on to..?"

Last edited:
"It was just floating around here. I have no idea where it came from... Or what we could use it for."

"Okay." The blood was up to their necks now. "Agh... I wish we could find a way out of here!"
Suddenly the gem started to glow.

Back