|roleplay|Phantoms: The Raven Chaser|chapter 2 -

YES! I knew babies came out of portals in the TV! A victorious grin brutally smited his face, watching the rest of the class wander out. Realising he was probably also talking to them, he began to walk out of the classroom, making sure to conceal the gun-like object in his trousers, attaching it to the inner waistband.

YES! I knew babies came out of portals in the TV! A victorious grin brutally smited his face, watching the rest of the class wander out. Realising he was probably also talking to them, he began to walk out of the classroom, making sure to conceal the gun-like object in his trousers, attaching it to the inner waistband.

Jacob:
Evie disappeared from Jacob's arms. As she was put in the nurse's office. He ran to Tokoya (i'm sorry if i messed it up ugh.) "So, What's your name?" Jacob asked.

(Correct. You leveled up the Tower Social Link!)

He spun around on his heels to face the boy. "My name? My name is Tokoya." He told the boy as he was instructed, leaving out his second name. He didn't bother to ask the boys name, it was only natural he would say his own next.

(Correct. You leveled up the Tower Social Link!)

He spun around on his heels to face the boy. "My name? My name is Tokoya." He told the boy as he was instructed, leaving out his second name. He didn't bother to ask the boys name, it was only natural he would say his own next.

Jacob:
Jacob noticed that Tokoya didn't ask for his name. "My name's Jacob, I'm from London. Nice to meet you." Jacob shook his hand. "Wanna go to the train station?" He asked. (Go to TTS, Chapter 2 starts. Don't go to TTS, Chapter 2 will start later.)

"I don't see why we should not, but honestly, it's up to you." He muttered. Hang on... wasn't the train station where the murder took place? He couldn't believe this man was the Raven, though, although a schoolboy probably would've been stupid enough to leave the dead body lying around with a nametag on it... ha.

"I don't see why we should not, but honestly, it's up to you." He muttered. Hang on... wasn't the train station where the murder took place? He couldn't believe this man was the Raven, though, although a schoolboy probably would've been stupid enough to leave the dead body lying around with a nametag on it... ha.

Jacob:
"Ok, Follow me." Jacob went down to the underground tunnel to the train station.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welp, time to die. The Raven is probably him. I'm going to die aaaany second now. He followed the boy out of the school and in to the tunnel, wondering why he would lead him here - providing he was not a psychopathic killer - other than maybe to look at the trains.

Jacob:
Jacob arrived at the train station hearing screaming and yelling. He ran towards the yelling to find a crowd of people looking at a window. He grabbed Tokoya and ran to the window.

Welp, time to die. The Raven is probably him. I'm going to die aaaany second now. He followed the boy out of the school and in to the tunnel, wondering why he would lead him here - providing he was not a psychopathic killer - other than maybe to look at the trains.

Last edited:
"What's going on!?" He asked Jacob, as he was dragged quickly towards the window. "What's wrong?" He stared inside the window, not able to see past the crowds of people in his way.

"What's going on!?" He asked Jacob, as he was dragged quickly towards the window. "What's wrong?" He stared inside the window, not able to see past the crowds of people in his way.

Jacob:
Jacob pushed them aside to see a dying high schooler with her skin with holes and radiation everywhere. "Oh god..." He said while the high schooler screaming for her life then finally vomiting on the floor and dying.

"What the fudge!?" He yelled, almost vomiting himself. "W-what happened!? How did she die?" He stared at the holes in her skin, terrified, how were all those holes in her skin made, why was no one helping her...?

"What the fudge!?" He yelled, almost vomiting himself. "W-what happened!? How did she die?" He stared at the holes in her skin, terrified, how were all those holes in her skin made, why was no one helping her...?

Jacob:
Jacob fell back shocked as he heard a voice that was of The Raven Chaser. "This is what happens when you fail to defeat The Raven Chaser." The voice cut off. As the room where the girl inside blacked out. The room lit up with nothing inside with a note. "IT'S YOUR DREAMS" It said.

He failed to understand what just happened. The mocking voice of the Raven Chaser had spoken, or at least seemed to... And then the girls body disappeared. Without a trace, but a note was left behind. How could he have moved the body so quick? What the hell was going on!?

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbt why you glitch

tbt plz

He failed to understand what just happened. The mocking voice of the Raven Chaser had spoken, or at least seemed to... And then the girls body disappeared. Without a trace, but a note was left behind. How could he have moved the body so quick? What the hell was going on!?

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbt plz
Jacob:
The people screamed as the police shut down The Train Station as they told us to leave. Jacob grabbed Tokoya shocked. "Another killing? This world has gone to madness." He said, emotionless.

"I... but... ngghhh.." He muttered, following Jacob as he dragged him along.
(Gtg, I'll be on tomorrow. :p)

CHAPTER ONE: A Fresh Start Completed.
CHAPTER TWO: Welcome to The Shadow World Started.

Last edited:
(I know this is a bad time, but may I kill off my character? It's getting too hectic with two RPs at once)

Back