|roleplay|Phantoms: The Raven Chaser|chapter 2 -

Yui took the lead, going over to the others. "It's down, now for an all out attack!" She shouted cheerfully, grabbing the guitar out of her case and weilding it like a weapon. "Let's get it!" She said, charging towards it.

Jacob:
"Wait!" He said as Yui charged at it. How does she know what to do?!He thought. "Welp, Might as well attack it." Jacob charged at it with his fists. Punching it.

The two ran forth, brutally assaulting the poor hand... time to join in. He was grasping where he was a little better now, as he ran towards the monster, attempting to rip the mask off its face. Of course, this failed, but it did damage like the rest of the attackers.

(Just bear with me.)
Oxi [NPC]:
Oxi jumped in the tv. He took out his gun and pulled the trigger. "Grim Reaper, Life Leech!" The Persona took a large amount of health from the dancing hand, Instantly killing it. "That easy?"

Staring at the huge, armed demon with chains running around his body, he realised that, yes, he didn't understand this place at all anymore. "W-what did you just do!?" He gasped, watching how easily he killed the poor hand. "Well, a.. a small hand is no match for whatever that is..." His voice quietening.

Staring at the huge, armed demon with chains running around his body, he realised that, yes, he didn't understand this place at all anymore. "W-what did you just do!?" He gasped, watching how easily he killed the poor hand. "Well, a.. a small hand is no match for whatever that is..." His voice quietening.

Oxi [npc]:
"I just killed a shadow and saved your lives. Any questions?"

(So basically all out attacks meant nothing...?)
Yui stopped bartering the creature, she looked at her now broken (in a musical sense) guitar. "Awww I really liked that guitar..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oxi [npc]:
"I just killed a shadow and saved your lives. Any questions?"

(*cough* we did the most damage)

(Just wishing that the Reaper could actually be a Persona.)

"We probably would've killed it without you, it's quite small, poor hand, but just so you don't unleash that beasts wrath on me... thank you for saving our lives." He murmured. He began to think that these people were stranger than this world.

(So basically all out attacks meant nothing...?)
Yui stopped bartering the creature, she looked at her now broken (in a musical sense) guitar. "Awww I really liked that guitar..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(*cough* we did the most damage)

(You did some damage. You guys just literally started using personas, When you start going in dungeons you'll get stronger.)
Oxi:
"I can get you a new one. Now let's get out of here." Oxi said, He ran towards the big red and black portal.

Jacob:
Jacob slapped Evie, "Wake up!" He said as he picked her up and jumped inside the portal.

(Just wishing that the Reaper could actually be a Persona.)

"We probably would've killed it without you, it's quite small, poor hand, but just so you don't unleash that beasts wrath on me... thank you for saving our lives." He murmured. He began to think that these people were stranger than this world.

(I KNOW RIGHT? I'm gonna try to do this P1/P2 way where you can befriend shadows.)

Last edited:
Yui rolled her eyes. "We don't need your help sensei." Yui said confidently. "We more or less took it out ourselves!"
"... Can I go home now?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(G2g exams tomorrow)

Yui rolled her eyes. "We don't need your help sensei." Yui said confidently. "We more or less took it out ourselves!"
"... Can I go home now?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(G2g exams tomorrow)

Oxi:
Oxi popped his head out of the portal. "If you both want to get out, Follow me inside this portal." He put his head but in the portal sending him to a castle.

(Never played Persona 1 and 2.. *grumble grumble* 3 and 4 are better, anyway...)

Deciding it would be better to shut up and follow the man, he just skipped along as his Persona faded away. We'll be fine... He whispered in his head. Why did a man, their schoolteacher of all people, give them guns (not to mention cards), instruct them to shoot themselves, and have demons pop out...?

(Never played Persona 1 and 2.. *grumble grumble* 3 and 4 are better, anyway...)

Deciding it would be better to shut up and follow the man, he just skipped along as his Persona faded away. We'll be fine... He whispered in his head. Why did a man, their schoolteacher of all people, give them guns (not to mention cards), instruct them to shoot themselves, and have demons pop out...?

(All of them are awesome, I wish P1 and P2 will get more attention as it's "underrated.")
Evie:
She woke up as she was dropped by Jacob. "Ugh, What happened?" She asked Jacob, Confused.

Jacob:
"Someplace..." He said, Giving her the card. "Crush it when you see something."

(The P3 and P4 community finds them overrated. :p)

He stared at the two twins, deciding not to ask them what's going on. They would be as clueless as him, anyway. He paced around the room that the portal took them into, staring at the gun. He couldn't decide whether it was insanely cool or insanely horrifying. Ughh.

(The P3 and P4 community finds them overrated. :p)

He stared at the two twins, deciding not to ask them what's going on. They would be as clueless as him, anyway. He paced around the room that the portal took them into, staring at the gun. He couldn't decide whether it was insanely cool or insanely horrifying. Ughh.

Evie:
"Do you need anything?" Evie asked. "Do you know where are we?" Evie put on her glasses.

"No!" He yelled, continuing to pace around. "I don't know where we are, none of us do!" He snapped. He had saw the red portal thing, but how could anyone imagine that they'd go inside it...? But... it...

"No!" He yelled, continuing to pace around. "I don't know where we are, none of us do!" He snapped. He had saw the red portal thing, but how could anyone imagine that they'd go inside it...? But... it...

Evie:
"Didn't this teacher throw us in?!" She yelled out, "How do get out?! Well we die in here?!" Evie started to breath heavily, She blacked out and fell on her head again. Her head started to bleed.

Watching her land on her head, Tokoya growled at the ceiling. "Is she okay?" He asked the boy who was very likely her brother, attempting to appear as if he was not panicking. "Maybe we could smash the room with our Personas? But what's outside of here after that...?"

Last edited:
Watching her land on her head, Tokoya growled at the ceiling. "Is she okay?" He asked the boy who was very likely her brother, attempting to appear as if he was not panicking. "Maybe we could smash the room with our Personas? But what's outside of here after that...?"

Jacob:
"Evie!" Jacob yelled out as he grabbed her head. "How could we smash the room with these, Personas?" Jacob questioned. "We need to get out of here. Where's are teacher?"

Oxi:
"Here." Oxi replied. "Let's get out of here." He jumped inside another portal. (I'm sorry these replies are so late :p)

(No worries, I'm just doing my Science homework to pass the time.) Not because I have to hand it in tomorrow... hahahaha...

Watching the teacher jump in to another portal, he went a little red at the fact that he didn't notice it. He followed into the portal, gesturing for Jacob to pick up the girl on the floor before he left. "How do we get out of here? We just appeared, we didn't come out of a TV..." He asked the clearly evil teacher.

Last edited:
(No worries, I'm just doing my Science homework to pass the time.)

Watching the teacher jump in to another portal, he went a little red at the fact that he didn't notice it. He followed into the portal, gesturing for Jacob to pick up the girl on the floor before he left. "How do we get out of here? We just appeared, we didn't come out of a TV..."

Jacob:
Jacob grabbed Evie and jumped in. Appearing inside the classroom like nothing happened.

Oxi:
"Now that's how you make babies children. You are now dismissed." Oxi sat down and opened his laptop.

Back