|roleplay|Phantoms: The Raven Chaser|chapter 2 -

Username: CommanderLeahShepard
Name: Haru Tanaka
Gender: Biologically Female, but identifies as Male (acts/dresses/appears)
Personality: Haru is a typical rich kid, snobbish and slightly arrogant. Haru has issues with his short height and is a typical tsundere. He is the heir to the family business and feels forced into being the successor. He has a soft spot for cats and is Chinese. Can be standoffish and off putting at first but is softer when he makes friends. He is also a scardy cat, afraid of a lot of things but mainly dirt and bugs. He is a clean freak.
Appearance: image.jpg
Persona name: YAMATO SUMERAGI
Persona Appearance: image.jpg

Username: CommanderLeahShepard
Name: Haru Tanaka
Gender: Biologically Female, but identifies as Male (acts/dresses/appears)
Personality: Haru is a typical rich kid, snobbish and slightly arrogant. Haru has issues with his short height and is a typical tsundere. He is the heir to the family business and feels forced into being the successor. He has a soft spot for cats and is Chinese. Can be standoffish and off putting at first but is softer when he makes friends. He is also a scardy cat, afraid of a lot of things but mainly dirt and bugs. He is a clean freak.
Appearance: View attachment 155504
Persona name: YAMATO SUMERAGI
Persona Appearance: View attachment 155502

(Accepted.)

Jacob:
"Oh jeez, Another murder? Who is this Raven Chaser? Is he somekind of Jack The Ripper?" Jacob sighed, eating his ramen. "This is some good ramen Evie!" He yelled out.

Evie:
"No need to yell, Jacob." Evie switched the tv to Tokyo TV with the new episode of Soul Eater NOT! "Anime already?" She said, "I heard this wasn't a good anime." She kept watching.

(Erm Soul Eater is great, NOT is alright but SOUL EATER OMFG don't mess)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Kaito sat watching the news, eating his breakfast as he did so. Another murder? What's going on around here? he wondered.

"Can't you turn that morbid thing off?" Mika snapped at her brother. "It's putting me off my breakfast... They're not gonna tell you anything interesting anyway," She added, grabbing the remote and flicking through the channels until she found the one she was looking for. "Besides, Soul Eater is on now."

Tokoyo crouched on his chair, his eyes glued to his computer, attempting to get a Wyvern Crossbow drop, his body numbing due to to the bitter cold- The news was on. He hopped off his chair to go watch. "In other news, The Raven Chaser strikes again! A another murder has taken place at the Shibuya Train Station. A high school student from Yasogami High was found with her head bashed open and a note saying: RAVEN. This is an ongoing story and the police is investigating."

"Another one...?" He muttered under his breath. Of course, he felt sorry for the victim, but he was just very confused. Why the hell would he - or anyone - just leave a dead body in the middle of a train station...?

Last edited:
She is real?

(A PERSONA. Please look up it please. Kaede is not a persona in the persona series. Thank you.)
Jacob:
"We got to go to school!" Jacob grabbed his backpack and ran outside leaving behind Evie.

Evie:
"Jacob! You!" Evie turned off the tv and grabbed her backpack and ran with Jacob.

Mariko stumbled over to the window, and peered out across the city, her heart beating in her chest.
He's out there...Somewhere...

- - - Post Merge - - -

(A PERSONA. Please look up it please. Kaede is not a persona in the persona series. Thank you.)
Jacob:
"We got to go to school!" Jacob grabbed his backpack and ran outside leaving behind Evie.

Evie:
"Jacob! You!" Evie turned off the tv and grabbed her backpack and ran with Jacob.

I just said she's Alice :/

Haru was watching the tv as he sat down with his family to eat breakfast. He sighed. "Some people are seriously messed up on the head to go around killing people." He complained. "Dad, why did we have to move here? I liked it better back at home."
"Don't worry son, you will get use to it." He said, reading the news paper, eating his posh breakfast, maids serving them tea.
Haru sighed. We moved here only yesterday and people are already dying all over the news. Ugh, I liked it better back in China. I hope school won't be as bad.

Last edited:
Kaida walked out of her house and made her way to the school. She pushed open the doors as she saw Junpei.

Junpei saw her and walked over, "Hey how is it going?" He asked.

Last edited:
Mariko yawned and stretched out her arms. "Better head off to school..." she grumbled to herself.

- - -

She hesitated by the door, and turned around. Her eyes focused on an empty space by the kitchen counter. "Bye, Mum...Bye, Dad..."

"Hey, I was watching that," Kaito complained, sticking his tongue out at his sister.

"Hurry up and eat your breakfast, we're going to be late," Mika scolded Kaito, changing the subject. As soon as he was finished eating, she grabbed her bag and dragged her brother out of the door, towards the school. By the time they got to the building, there were quite a few people around, though it didn't seem like they were too late.

Back