|roleplay|Phantoms: The Raven Chaser|chapter 2 -

"See, the bell rang now," Mika said, walking to their classroom. Kaito followed along behind, and the two found spare seats together at the back of the class.

Kaito looked around the class. There were a lot of new people, which meant a lot of people to try to make friends with.

When he finally got his butt to class, Tokoyo made sure, absolutely sure that he got to the seat in the furthest southwest corner of the room, and then patiently waited for the teacher to come in. He was likely prepared for the class. If he did not have the required items, he had would... decide what to do from there.

[Class is starting!]
Teacher Oxi (NPC):
"Okay class! Sit down!" Oxi said, Sitting down on his chair. "May all students write there name on the chalkboard!" He said.

Jacob and Evie:
Jacob and Evie sat down in a different desks.

She sighed when the boy didn't reply, and took her place at her desk, waiting for the lesson to start.

Haru nodded at the girl who started to talk to him. "This whole town is creepy." He complained. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to insult it." He said quickly. I'm going to end up with no friends geez.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She sighed when the boy didn't reply, and took her place at her desk, waiting for the lesson to start.

(Sorry I just have really bad connection right now)

Haru nodded at the girl who started to talk to him. "This whole town is creepy." He complained. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to insult it." He said quickly. I'm going to end up with no friends geez.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Sorry I just have really bad connection right now)

(No dw I just wanted to move my character on ^.^)

Last edited:
Jacob:
Jacob stood up, Going to write down his name. He chalked it down. "Hello everybody, My name is Jacob Frye and my sister is Evie Frye. We are from London." He said. Walking back to his desk.

]
I am definetly definitely late! Yui was speeding though the school entrence, trying to look at her time table "3-3! Got it!" She said to her self running as fast as she could.

As the teacher instructed, as did all the students, wrote his name upon the chalkboard. Tokoyo Arcus He went mildly red at his dumbutt name, before sitting down. He noticed the other two people speaking their name, but he wasn't instructed to directly, so he didn't really make a mistake, right? Right.....?

Haru waited for his turn to get up, bowing formally, as he had been taught through his posh and strict family. "I'm Haru Tanaka, eldest and only son and heir to 'Tanaka Industries'. I moved her from China yesterday- WOAH!"
Yui literally barrel rolled into the class, rolling and knocking over Haru onto his butt. The girl got up in a quick fashion, hand on head in military salute. "I'm sorry I'm late! Soul Eater was on!"
"... OUCH!" Haru complained. Is she insane?
"Oh! Sorry there shortie! I didn't see you!" Yui giggled.
"HEY IM NOT SHORT YOU BRAT!"

Last edited:
Oxi (npc):
"Will all students leave except for: Jacob, Evie, Kaida, Mariko, Tokoya, Junpei, Kaito, Mika and Haru."

Oxi (npc):
"Will all students leave except for: Jacob, Evie, Kaida, Mariko, Tokoya, Junpei, Kaito, Mika and Haru."

"Huuuuuh?! No way! I just got here!" Yui exclaimed.
What does he want? Haru thought to himself, still on the floor. He got up and folded his arms, embarrassed. My start to the country couldn't have gone any smoother.

Last edited:
"What's this for...?" He murmured to himself, squishing his cheek against his face with his elbow against the table. They couldn't be in trouble, nothing had even happened, they just arrived and wrote their names... Maybe their handwriting was too sloppy!? No.. maybe the classes have been changed...

Huh? Whats that all about.. Kaida thought to herself. Junpei looked at the teacher confused.

Akane
Username: Bloobloop
Name: Akane
Personality: Incredibly loud. She is reckless and very naive. She is always happy and smiling, although who knows if that smile is just a mask? Really friendly (almost to the point where it's intimidating) to new people.
Appearance:
BNSptLb.png

Persona name: Cu Sith
Persona Apperance: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Cu_Sith

Other: She has once lost control of her persona and killed her entire close family except for her mother, who is traumatized and mute in a hospital. The metal disc in her hand is a family item that has passed down to her, which she carries everywhere and would die to protect.

Jacob:
"Did we do something wrong!?" Jacob yelled out.

Evie:
"Anything wrong mister?" Evie said.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Akane
Username: Bloobloop
Name: Akane
Personality: Incredibly loud. She is reckless and very naive. She is always happy and smiling, although who knows if that smile is just a mask? Really friendly (almost to the point where it's intimidating) to new people.
Appearance:
BNSptLb.png

Persona name: Cu Sith
Persona Apperance: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Cu_Sith

Other: She has once lost control of her persona and killed her entire close family except for her mother, who is traumatized and mute in a hospital. The metal disc in her hand is a family item that has passed down to her, which she carries everywhere and would die to protect.

Accepted, Please go to school and get inside 3-3.

Yui left the room. "Stupid teacher..." She muttered to herself, holding tight onto her case strap.

Last edited:
Back