• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

(i need a answer how to start)

(I stumble through the forest, completely lost. Is there anyone else here? I think. Suddenly I spot smoke drifting up above the treeline. I head towards it, hoping it's someone's campfire, and appear in a small clearing with four people in it.

^^There, if you can't start, use that.)

I stumble through the forest, completely lost. Is there anyone else here? I think. Suddenly I spot smoke drifting up above the treeline. I head towards it, hoping it's someone's campfire, and appear in a small clearing with four people in it.
(btw thanks TheCrepperHugz)

Holo's attention turned to the newcomer who she heard before they even got close. She decided to let the others greet them instead.

Last edited:
I look towards the new person who's just appeared. Just how many people are there in these woods? Why are there so many of us stuck here?

(Ah, Apollo, did you post a form for your character? o; )

"Ah... more people...." She thought and blushed harder.

*sees blue haired-person in the bush* "Hey!" *flies up to Apollo* "Who are you?" Jason says, angrily

Uh.. Im Asuna. Whats your name?
Umm is there something wrong?

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ah, Apollo, did you post a form for your character? o; )

"Ah... more people...." She thought and blushed harder.

(Yeah idk where is it tho >`<)

Last edited:
Back