• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

Holo approached him slowly. "I'm sorry I hunted in front of you, I only knew that Marie was vegetarian and she never seemed to get too upset, but I understand how you both feel now." She said, lowering her giant wolf head to his level, her eyes looked sad.

Last edited:
I stopped punching the tree, and curled up into a ball. "I-It's not you...It's Jason. I hate him, since the start of the time we met.."

I hope Aki is okay... I don't believe Jason, why's he such a jerk? He seemed fine when I first met him...

Last edited:
"But it is my own mistakes, also. I did not know that it bothered you." Holo said, transforming back into a human. "He was a lot nicer when I first met him."

I got back up, and punched the tree so hard it fell down. I then curled back up into a ball on the stump.

Holo looked down and her ears flattened. "Is there any way I can help make you feel better?" She offered.

tumblr_mskqb9kEqw1scm2uro1_400.gif

Holo was caught off-guard by his actions, but she hugged him back without saying a word. She didn't know what to say.

"It wasn't a bad thing. I just never get hugged, really. I want you to feel better." Holo said, she didn't want him to get offended. She didn't dislike the hug it just surprised her.

"If that is what you want." Holo let him make his decision while she thought to herself. Why am I so horrible at cheering people up? I always end up doing the opposite.

"I should probably leave you alone then." Holo turned around, trying to escape the awkward situation. She walked away slowly. Maybe alone time is what he needs?

Back