• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

I watched her off and dug a hole deep enough for the deer to fit in. When I was done I lowered it in, and instead of sobbing, I just got really sad.

Guess I can't be myself around them, how depressing. However I do not wish to hurt their precious feelings. Holo thought to herself. She would just have to eat in the forest from now on.

When I get back to the camp, I see that Poncho is awake as I sit down next to him. "Hey big guy, want an Apple?" I give him one of the apples Aki gave me earlier, which he eats straight away, before growling 'thanks'. I guess he likes apples then.

Last edited:
"See, not all carnivores dislike precious fruit." Holo said with a quiet laugh. "Sort of surprised he enjoys them though."

I took a bite of an orange. Oranges were my favorite fruit. "Marie, you can show Poncho there as well."

"I think bears are actually omnivorous, I'm sure I read somewhere that often a lot of their diet is plants," I say.

"so its fine to take out its eyes and tongue, but puttin it behind you is wrong? tell me why, aki-kun."

Last edited:
"Interesting." Holo said quietly. "Well who can blame him, these apples are just perfect."

"Hmm, maybe it's because i'm a vegetarian? Watching the tongue and the eyes come out really killed me, you know."

My eyes filled with rage as I punched him into the woods, and kept kicking him over and over again. "DON'T YOU DARE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M LIKE WHEN I'M ANGRY?!"

I punched him hard enough to send him into a tree. "WELL, YOUR ABOUT TO FIND OUT!!" I said as I pulled my dagger out.

Holo decided to step in, growling as she approached them as a mighty wolf. "Both of you quit fighting and Jason stop being a senseless fool!" She growled. "Why do you have to hurt other people's feelings on purpose and annoy them? I finally understand how much it hurts them and I will not show up to the camp with another carcass, but you can't even be mature about their dislikes." She raged. She finally had had enough with Jason's childish ways.

Back