• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"I'm a vegetarian.." I said as I ate fruit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ooc: Okay)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Brb for like 30seconds)

Holo rolled her eyes at the nickname once more. "If someone would be so nice as, since I cooked the last one, I'd really appreciate it." She transformed back into a human and stretched. "Especially since I did the honors of catching it." She smiled whilst grabbing another apple.

"Well that's too bad, then." Holo said.

Last edited:
I take her to the spot where I find all the good fruit. "If I ever am away and you are hungry, kick some fruit down from these four tree's. These are the tree's I get my food from."

Last edited:
"Wow, there's loads of fruit here! Thanks for showing me," I say. Hmm, I wonder if Poncho likes any of this stuff? I should get some fruit for him when he wakes up, I think.

*Looks behind self* "GAAHH! Oh, just Jason's burnt deer." I Touched my forehead then touched it. "In honor of this deers life..."

Back