• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"A-Ah!" She gasped in surprise.
Jason seemed like a very hyper active person...
(OOC; Ahhh its so cool that all 4 of us are here right now. ; u ; )

"Alright." Holo lay on the ground as flat as she could so Marie could climb up. "If you need help I can nudge you with my face."

Holo stands up, "Hold on tight." She says and begins running back to the camp, the wind blowing through her fur as she ran.

As they arrive back to camp, she noticed Jason and the rainbow haired girl are missing. "Now more people are gone.." Holo rolled her eyes and got down to ground level, allowing Marie to get off.

Holo transformed back into human form and stretched. "What I would give for some food right now." She said quietly, her ears twitching.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Brb helping my mom take in some groceries!)

Kyra screamed, she didn't expect to be tossed off!
Rainbow clouds shot out of her shoes, propelling her up so she didnt land in the lake.

"W-What was that for..?!" She tried her best to sound stern.

"to search the lake!" Jason smiled "anyway, you can just do that to fly? now i can drag you along without flying! anyway, lets go look!"

Two people that I haven't seen before fly down from above. Did they come while I was lost in the forest? I wonder.

Back