• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] 《 the Superior Race. Ψ 》. accepting!

Satoshi
Satoshi woke up and jumped off the tree. Home... Although the Laguz came back a few days ago, He still couldn't believe he was back in the forest. Heh, guess I get homesick easy, we weren't there for that long...

Aurora~

Aurora strolled through the forest. She took in the crispness of the air and the softness of the grass beneath her feet. She was happy again. However, she did miss the mountains as they reminded her of her home before she had migrated to the forest. If she had stayed in the frozen north, she would have been safe from the conflict between the races. Well, until the goddess woke up, anyway. But she had been driven out by the humans who threatened to build settlements on the tundra, her home.

Aurora had never really understood humans. The way they polluted the world around them, or how they had little regard for other inhabitants of the area. She could easily turn into a rabbit and venture into their city, unnoticed, to find out more about them. One day, she thought, one day.

Last edited:
-Shinji-
Shinji set off through the forest once more, after saying bye to Ahri.
The blonde flicked his tail and twitched his ear, listening in for sounds.

Satoshi
Satoshi jumps from the tree, but he fails to land on his feet and faceplants into the hard ground, making a loud thudding noise when he hits the gound. "Ow.." He murmurs on the ground. Heh, even cats fail to land on their feet sometimes..

Satoshi
Satoshi jumps from the tree, but he fails to land on his feet and faceplants into the hard ground, making a loud thudding noise when he hits the gound. "Ow.." He murmurs on the ground. Heh, even cats fail to land on their feet sometimes..

(Satoshi fails quite frequently, it would seem. Remember the waterfall? :p)

(Satoshi fails quite frequently, it would seem. Remember the waterfall? :p)
(People say Cat's always land on their feet. I'll prove them wrong. :3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Also, making him fail is just one of the many downsides of being a lazy demonic torturer cat thing.)

SYNDRA:
Syndra walked back into the village as the officials who took after Miriam announced Syndra's coronation to the public of the Fairy Village.

"It is with our great honor to celebrate the crowning of the new Leader who will be taking after Lady Miriam, who's soul may rest in peace. Syndra's coronation will be later in the evening, we'll keep you posted. May Lady Syndra lead us as greatly as Miriam once did."

AHRI:
Ahri sat with her knees tucked against her body at the top of a great hill in the mountains.

Last edited:
(Eating Isabelle in the corner of a super saiyan Porter vs Super saiyan *insert character name*? Work? Busy? Sleeping? In space? At a party? Playing Corpse Party? Walking? Dying? Watching anime? Doing other things? I don't know D:..)

Last edited:
(Guess what? I have to go :( I need to get up early tomorrow and I want to get at least 8 hours sleep :()

I wake up. The whole village, or town I had been dreaming about was fake. It was a mirage...

And I fell for it. There was only now plain of grass, as I left the city.

I was lonely.

Back