• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

"What the heck?Did that girl's personality rub off on you,or have you been drugged?"Lance asks,frightened.

Kioku
I snap out of it and jerk my arm off of his.(out of what? I have no fxckin idea don't ask me X3)
"Um.... I don't know."

Lance looked behind the boulder,"No,she isn't there..."

Iris came out of the town,and to the place the others were."Hi,I'm back!"Iris smiles.

"Well, we all saw, so you lose!" Yuuya yelled. "Come over here, we will all play a different game now!" Yuuya yelled again, signalling to Lance to draw his weapon for the torture game.

"Okay!"Iris happily skipped over to them.

Lace,still reluctant.,since she healed his eye.

"Ok. Ready to play?" Yuuya said, giggling, but the reason was unknown why. He tightened his grip on the daggers.

Yuuya pulled out Iris's tongue from his pocket. "How about we play this game again?" He laughed, attempting to stab Iris in the eye.

Back