• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

The spell began warring off."Okay..Let me try that again!"Iris sighs,walking away,then walking back."Oh,hi Zed..."Iris smiles,approaching him mockingly.

Last edited:
As Ahri walked through the town, she noticed somebody with a hood over their head. This immediately made her curious as to why they were covering themselves in their hometown if they lived here. Or.. if they didn't? She was pretty reserved and laid back so she wasn't just going to approach him out of nowhere. Instead, she decided to follow him but in a sneaky manner as to not get caught.

He couldn't help but feel a strange presence. It just might be because he was in town. His coins in his pocket jingled with every step and he couldn't help but feel childish. His hands clutched his basket tighter and his step quickened a bit.

(Pretty much nothing.Iris teleported to town for a new hiding spot,she found Zed,then the spell wore off.)

Yuuya was staring at Lance and the place Iris was hiding. Did she just teleport!? Yuuya thought, his eyes wide. That was weird... magical hide and seek... He thought, before staring at Lance, watching him hide.

Last edited:
Lance looked back to Yuuya.He waved to him,gesturing for Yuuya to come over to him.

Last edited:
"She's getting close,should we-....Wait,what the hell are we doing?"Lance says as the spell begins fading.

"Yeah! We have to fight back or else we'll dieeeeeeee!" Yuuya said a little too loudly, pulling out his daggers and waving them around excitedly. "So... who do we have to fight back against?"

Last edited:
"What do you mean,found ya?What do you think we're playing,hide 'n seek?"Lance yells.

Kioku

I **** my head cutely, contrary to my typical behavior.
"I thought that's what we were playing."

"Why would we be playing hide 'n seek?"Lance raises an eyebrow."That's something that weird peppy girl would mention."

(^ I just realize it blurred out the word c0ck lol. And no, I did not mean it in an inappropriate way :p)
Kioku

"It was her idea, but we all agreed!" I frown.
"Don't you remember, Lance-kun?" I say in a joking manner.

(Kioku is apparently in a really good mood right now X3)
Kioku

"Doesn't matter! All that matters is that I foundddd you~" I say in a sing-song voice and stick my tongue out like a little kid.

Back