• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

"Hold on, there's too much stuff I need to do before I die! Gimme another 70 years, please!" Yuuya smiled.

Last edited:
"Pffft, I can cure mysel- Oh, my one minute is up. Goodbye, cruel world!" He laughed, jokingly collapsing onto the floor.

"Ohno!I have to suck out the poison!"Lance bends down next to him,kissing him and pretending to suck out the pretend poison.

"Hm...I thought the spell wore off of everybody already,"Iris thinks aloud,and gets lead into a long train of thought.

"This definetely doesn't feel weird at all!" Yuuya laughed, watching him pretend to suck out the imaginary poison.

Last edited:
"Noooo, something fun! Like going on an adventure, killing Masky or whatever that masked mans name was, torturing you?"

"Because you're the only one who hasn't been tortured. So what do we all do? Adventure? Torture Lance? Something other than those two? Nothing?"

Last edited:
'Sh**...' "Okay..."Lance sighs.

"Don't worry,I can heal you if he does to much damage,"Iris smiles,soon realizing she isn't making it better.

Back