• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

"Hmm,maybe an temporary obediance spell will help you,"Iris smiles.She picks up her lyre and strums a slow,peaceful song.

"I hate you so much..." Yuuya sighed, as the spell put him into a trance. "Ok..." He muttered, kissing the corpse of a rotting deer, maggots crawling all over his face. "Task complete!" He smiled. Don't you DARE say I had to do it to a person, don't you dare!

"That's not a person...You have to kiss a real life,living person.Silly Yuuya!"Iris smiles.

(You shouldn't do that dare Disband.:p)

Yuuya yelled the longest swear word ever.

One dare later... Yuuya kissed a random stranger, and ran faster than a certain blue hedgehog.

"Victory! Kill me now." Yuuya sighed. "I'll never pick dare again... Lance, truth or dare?"

Last edited:
"You'll feel the pain..." Yuuya growled. "Lance, do the dare that shall not be named!" Yuuya said, talking about the kissing a random stranger.

(Disband,if you want to RP,fill out a form and make a character.:3)

"What does that mean?"Lance asks,confused.

Name:Colt
Ethnicity: Unknown
Personality:Adamant
Powers (NO SHIFTERS, magic based powers):
Weapon:4 Dogs
Talents:Annoying people to death
Flaws:Nothing at all!
Other:Annoying

Last edited:
"Ugh,fine...."Lance sighs."I'm going to find someone in the town...."

"Yuuya,let's watch from a distance so the person he kisses doesn't notice us!"Iris chuckles.

Back