• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

(coughWUTIWASTHINKINGOFSAOASUNAcough)
Kioku
"Let me have some fun too!" I say with an innocent tone of voice that dripped with venom.

Sina went to the treehouse."Hey,Marie!Are you up there?"

Iris soon returned with her usualy,peppy smile."Time to eat!"

Lance consantrated as a vultur landed on the desert sand.He killed it with poison,then extracted the deadly substance."You got here just in time!"
(You posted just as I was going off last night xD)

Marie was in the area around the treehouse, but not actually in it, when Sina arrived. She heard her calling though, so she walked back to the tree. "Hi Sina."

"Hmm,looks like our treehouse is nearly done.How about we have breakfast?"Sina asks.

Sina went into the market,then soon left with flour,eggs,and milk.She soon arrived at the treehouse."I'm back!"She smiles.

In te time it had took for Sina to get to the market and back, Marie had climbed part way up the tree and started dangling upside down from a branch. "Welcome back. What'd you go get, anyway?"

"Sure." Marie got up the right way on the branch, so she was no longer dangling, and raised up the vine for Sina.

Sina put the bag onthe table."I have eggs,flour,and milk to make bread.Only if we had a stove..."Sina sighs.

"Yeah,probably not in the wooden treehouse though...Well,I guess we're going back down!"

"Yup." Marie helped Sina back down via the vine, then climbed down herself. "We can clear a space out a little way awya so it's not too close."

"How about right here?"Sina asks,walking up to a nearby area,inhabited by many animals,along with a peaceful river.

"You can do that,"Sina smirks."I'm going to gather some river stones to make the base of the campfire..."

Back