• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Yuuya's nose started bleeding. "..." Yuuya sighed, banging his head on the wall. I know that happens to me a lot, but why when other people are around? Yuuya muttered in his mind "So... other than stare at corpses, what do you wanna do?"

(Is it just me or do you think we need something to happen between the different races? There isn't actually much of a plot going on rn...)

"What if we made a little stand to put the bread on over the fire?" Marie suggested. "So long as it's not touching the fire, it shouldn't catch fire."

(Also, RainbowCherry, congrats on your pokeball from the other day :p)

Last edited:
(Yeah,but I'll leave it up to Ahri when to do that.:p)

"Okay,"Sina nods,then looks at the river.

Lance looks at him.He holds out his hand and wipes away the blood dripping down Yuuya's face with his thumb."Are you okay?"He asks.

Marie gathered some more wood to make a little stand with from the surrounding area, as well as vines from some of the trees to use like rope.

Lance giggles."I'm not judging you.How did that happen?"

Finally,Sina began making the dough.She dropped it onto the stand above the fire.

"Well... corpses... I guess... I..." He couldn't say the last words. "You should know what that means! Why do I have to say it!?"

"Is it supposed to make a bubble in it like that?" Marie wondered aloud. She didn't really bake much herself, so she didn't know much about making bread.

Last edited:
"I'm not sure,"Sina shakes her head as the bubble grows larger.

"When someone,is um..I?"Lance grins.

Last edited:
"Say it,"Lance chuckles,focusing on Yuuya.

"Hmm,I guess it kind of does look like it will,doesn't i-"Sina is stopped when it pops,dough flying everywhere.

Yuuya bangs his head on the wall. "BecausecorpsesmskemesexuallyexcitedsoIgetanosebleed..." Yuuya cried, bloody tears dripping down his eyes.

The bubble popping prompted Marie to start laughing, as the dough went flying. Quite a bit ended up on her, but it wasn't very hot, since it hadn't really been over the fire for very long.

Last edited:
"Aww!"It's all over me!"Sina cries.

Lance pputs his hand over his mouth,muffling his laughter,when blood begins dripping from his nose.His eyes widen.

Back