• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

"Iriturth or dare?"Lance askas he trys shaking Yuuya off.

"I pick-...I'll be right back,"Iris walks away,noticing Zed."Hi Zed,"she says shyly,hoping he won't run away again.

Zed looked over at her, surprised that she came over to him.
"Hey.." He said quietly, looking at her with no anger whatsoever.

"Don't worry,I'm not here to be a nuesense....I want to make a new friend,"Iris smiles.She equips her lyre,then plays a plain,short melody,which breaks the joy spell put on her.

Lance runs through the town,careful not to hit anyone.Suddenly,he trips on a crack,and launches Yuuya into the air.

"Yeah.."He looks up,to see he had also knocked over the women before.She kicked the are between his legs,like shehad done before.

Yuuya couldn't help but laugh. "I don't think you'll recover from that anytime soon. Wanna keep playing truth or dare?

"Yaaay!" Yuuya smiled, running off to one of the houses to kill someone. One minute later, he found a person, sleeping. "Eheheh..." He laughed creepily. Spines extended out of his arms, and hd slowly started sawing all of his limbs off. The man was awake, now screaming in pain.

Back