• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Marie moved over to the river and crouched down next to it, intending to use the water to wash the dough off her arms. She dipped her hand in, and almost immediately pulled it back again. "It's cold!"

"It's not fun-" Yuuya watched as blood seeped inbetween Lance's hands. "Ha! Looks like you also get excited over corpses!" Yuuya started laughing as well.

Marie started washing off the dough using water from the river. "If you still have dough on you, why not wash it off here? The water isn't as bad once you get u- eep!" Marie slipped down the bank, tumbling into the water.

Sina looked over to her.Standing on the bank,she chuckled,when she lost her balance and fell in too.

"Wha-?Why am U a pervert?You like..Um,corp-ses,too.."He says,choking up the last few words.

"It's..Freezing..."Sina says,shivering.

(Trying to make this extremely awkward for Lance...xD)

"What?No,you are obviously more perverted!"He cries,as a bump starts showing from underneath his clothing.

"Ugh,I guess,"Sina sighs.She quickly brings up her hands,splashng Marie.

Last edited:
"So yeah,"Lance says quickly."Back to what you said before,what do you want to do now?"Lance asks,crossing his legs,but then tripping.

"I don't know... You think of something." Yuuya said, watching Lance trip. "See, you are more perverted! Hahaha! Pervert!" Yuuya laughed.

"What?How am I?"Lance asks,when his nose begins bleeding again."I....Must've hit my nose when...I fell,"he says reluctantly,trying to think of an excuse.

Back