• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Marie started to zone out as she thought about what the caf? would be like if they actually attempted that, and about how they would accomplish getting animals into the caf?. The deer and bunnies would've a be possible, but the birds would've been more of a hassle.

I smile.
"All right, but it's really a shame that you aren't a foe.
Looks like I'll have to make my sword and arrow tips dull."

Last edited:
"You won't be saying that soon,"Asher laughs,picking up his hammer.

Sina waves her hands in front of Marie,seeing if she'd notice.

Last edited:
Marie was too immersed in her own imagination that she didn't notice Sina waving her hand by her face.

Last edited:
After a while, Marie realised what she was doing and tuned back into reality. "Oops, sorry, I kinda zoned out a little there..."

Kieren was silent, flipping through pages of his sketchbook until he found a blank and clean sheet. He didn't hurry Ahri, knowing that at this point being more pushy would definitely earn him a slap in the face. Or maybe punch. Ahri looked like the kind who threw punches. Not slaps. Kieren smiled to himself as he thought of such silly things. He stepped closer to her then set down his bag, not wanting it to weigh him down or tire him out. He was usually quick at sketching but spent extra time with details.

He got to work, expression changing completely. He looked determined and focused now. Features calm, no longer the smiling boy he was just a few moments before. "Tell me about yourself." Kieren suddenly said, though didn't expect her to respond. His hand moved quickly, scribbling here and there. He'd glance up at her every so often but didn't move his head. The elf was completely immersed in the drawing it seemed, but kept his ears attentive to listen to whatever she had to say.

Ahri sat still as to not ruin his focus, blinking every now and then as she allowed him to draw her. When he asked her to tell him about herself, she had to think for a moment. Why is he curious about me? she thought to herself, her nine tails floating behind her.
"Well, I was never always human. You know the silver foxes in the Ionian forest? I used to be a complete animal until I came across a person who was dying, I never found out what happened to him. However, when he died his life essence poured into mine and I was transformed into.. This."

"Yeah, I was," Marie admitted sheepishly. "Well, at first, anyway. But usually one thought leads to another in a weird chain till it ends up something totally different. Like thinking about building a treehouse."

The hammer just barely touches my head before I duck and make an ice shield appear above my head.
"My turn." I say, summoning a massive snow dragon, tiger, and wyvern, sending them all at Asher.

Last edited:
"You know, I actually tried that a while ago. Building a tree house, I mean, not the animal caf? thing. It was too much work though, so I stopped."

Sina puts on a awkward smile."Yup,everyone knows how that goes!"

Asher hits the dragons head to the side,making it hit the wyvern.Both of them shatter into small ice cubes.The tiger pounces on Asher,its teeth making a large cut in his arm.He pushes it off,and swings his hammer on it.Asher turns to Aisu,throwing the hammer like a tomohawk.

Hmm, maybe I should start working on the tree house again... Marie thought, once again back in her own little world of thought. Though heights are still an issue, I can't make it too big...

"Wow,she sure does daydream a lot..."Sina says.'Did I say that outloud?There goes my life,I'm dead!'

Ahri sat still as to not ruin his focus, blinking every now and then as she allowed him to draw her. When he asked her to tell him about herself, she had to think for a moment. Why is he curious about me? she thought to herself, her nine tails floating behind her.
"Well, I was never always human. You know the silver foxes in the Ionian forest? I used to be a complete animal until I came across a person who was dying, I never found out what happened to him. However, when he died his life essence poured into mine and I was transformed into.. This."

Truly it was nothing personal. Kieren was naturally nosy--well curious. He enjoyed learning new things. Meeting new people and learning about them was simply part of it. He hadn't expected Ahri to talk but he smiled a bit when she began. It was a bit nice that she actually opened up to him. Granted it wasn't anything too personal. "Wow. You must be pretty special then. Do you like your form now or do you miss your animal form?" He continued, simply making conversation while he added shading to the drawing.

Last edited:
"I see.. Well you are quite beautiful." Kieran smiled up at her. He tucked his pencil behind his ear and stepped closer to Ahri. He was careful not to get too close. He was too curious for his own good, but Kieren knew boundaries. Specially for females. He turned around his sketchbook to show the finished drawing. It was realistic with shading and detail, but no background. Just focusing on her. "You like it?"

Ahri's ears perked at the compliment and couldn't help showing a small smile, not something she hasn't hesrd before but it was always nice to hear it.
"Well, thank you." She said, wagging her tails slightly. She looked up as the sky got darker, realizing where the time had gone. She wanted to steal the soul of something since she felt hungry. When he showed her the drawing, she couldn't believe the detail.
"O-oh.. It's amazing."

Kieren watched her reaction, smiling at her still. He always enjoyed seeing people's reactions about his drawings. Most they were positive. He was smug about it because he knew he was good, and it was nice to get compliments. "Thanks. You can keep it." He carefully ripped the drawing from his sketchbook and held it out for her. "It was fun drawing you. Your tails were a challenge but lovely nonetheless."

Back