• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Round and Round the Cycle Goes! Where's it Stopped? - Nobody Knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know, I despise Julian personally.. He's one of the worst Smugs.. Eugene, Ken, Henry and Curlos thanks <3

Ken is awesome. Kidd and Hans are cool, too. Lets not forget about Chadder. There's no love for the lesser known because of that damn unicorn and marshmallow squirrel.

In and out, Pudge the Lazy Cubface is now moving! .. Post if you'd like him :)

95px-Pudge_NewLeaf_Official.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pudge has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nan has moved in :)

Remember this is first come first serve.. Diana is moving out! Please post if you'd like her!

95px-Natalie.png

Last edited:
She's yours :) .. Man, I barely had time to change things around, haha.. I'll add you now :) .. Town name is Corneria, and name is Seaneh
Whew! Being a keyboard warrior pays off! Adding you in now! xD

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Diana has been adopted. Please enjoy her! Cycling on..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rodney has moved in.

At last she's going! Chrissy the Peppy Rabbit (human? >.>)face is now leaving! Post here if you'd like her!

95px-Chrissy_NewLeaf_Official.png

Pancetti has moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found Tom in my campsite.. He's epic, and relatively popular.. So he's coming to town! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Octavian the Cranky Octopusface is now moving! Post here if you'd like him.. I really don't wanna void him D:

95px-Octavian_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back