• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Round and Round the Cycle Goes! Where's it Stopped? - Nobody Knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least she didn't get voided.

Snake the Jock Rabbit has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shari the Uchi Monkeh is moving out! Post if you would like her!

Cherry_%28villager%29.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shari has been voided.

Octavian was my first camper haha! Never got him though because I already had Elvis and Del and that's too many crankies :C

Lucky the unfortunate/ironic dawgface is moving in from the campsite! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deli the Lazy Monkeyface is now moving! Please post if you'd like him..

Delhi.jpg

My final monkey, Monty the Cranky Monkeyface is now moving! 15 mins counting down.. Please post if you'd like him! :)

95px-Monty_NewLeaf_Official.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Monty has been voided.

Timbra has been voided.. Strangely, that shouldn't have happened.. But hey! .. Pudge has now moved in :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quillson the Smug Duckface is now moving! Please post if you'd like him!

Takkun.png

Oh hello, it seems we're gonna have more competition! .. Diana has just moved in!

ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ) time to thread stalk~
I hope I get a villager to move out before Vesta asks to move ;~;

Peggy has been accidentally voided. I dunno how this keeps happening, but luckily it's happened with unpopular villagers thus far :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jesus, the populars are coming thick and fast.. JULIAN the Smug Horse (take THAT society), has just moved in!

Julian is overrated imo. He's just a horse with a horn on his head. >.< But to each their own. *Stalks to get Diana first x3*

Julian is overrated imo. He's just a horse with a horn on his head. >.< But to each their own. *Stalks to get Diana first x3*

Oh I know, I despise Julian personally.. He's one of the worst Smugs.. Eugene, Ken, Henry and Curlos thanks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back