[RP] The Other Side of the Screen [OPEN]

Emi Lin sighed as she saw someone who appeared to know Yu. It seemed that she was going to see how the people in this world reacted to cat people sooner than she expected.

Yu ran up to the small boy
''This is Emi-Lin!''
To the boy, it appeared as if she was a halfkin with white skin and hair, wearing a white catsuit and ears.
''You coming to the trial later?'' He asked, uncaring.
''Nah, gotta help out these noobs.'' She replied.
''Noobs!!! They're level 85!'' He replied.
''Yeah whatever.''

The boy shrugged.
''Yeah yeah, miss OP.'' He swung out his large paintbrush.
''Are we killing him or not?'' He asked.

"Well, my level is over nine-thousand!" I grinned, slipping my gun into my hands. "I haven't killed a monster in weeks!"

''Technically no, it cannot be over 9000. The limit is 100, and I am currently the top player at level 92. Your argument, equals invalid.''

"Haha!" Emi LIn stuck her tongue out at Teela. "I'm also assuming that it's no pvp, right?"

Last edited:
"I was joking..." I muttered flatly, before making my way down to the docks where the monster was said to be sighted.

Caesar got out 2 Nambu pistols as he ran towards the dock, "Would it be to much to hope that weapons from other games worked here?" He asked

''Unlikely. However, they will just register as a costume.''

[one eye roger and the pirate scouts:
roger.jpg ]

"Then how am I suppo-" then he rembered what he was good at, as a grin stretched across his face, "One of you, use a series of attacks to drive them into a position where they are close together!"

Back