[RP] The Other Side of the Screen [OPEN]

Caesar scratches his chin, "On a scale from Stone Age to Space age, how advanced do these cats seem?"

"Stone age." I murmured, closing my eyes. "Now that I think of it, I do know one code that may get us out of here... Quite a violent game though..." I mumbled, resting the back of my head on Caesar's shoulder.

"Actually, wanna go to my world? We kinda all beat the hell out of mobs, and nobody gives a d*mn! You even get rewards for it!"

''Fine, whatever.''
She changed her outfit to a typical wizard robes.
''Soul's Return!''
The group warped to a bustiling city of glowing stones.
''Welcome to Aven, the captial of the Centeral Continent. We are currently located in a game known as Eden Eternal!''
She opened up a menu.
''Now, come join Rondo!''
[aven=http://fn.x-legend.com.tw/04game/images/05-1.jpg]

"woah! This place is cool!" Emi Lin stared around in wonder, the architecture so different to that in her world.

Last edited:
''Besides that, cats are only pets here. Sure, people sell cat ears, but it isn't common here. Whatever, I feel uncomfortable dressed like this.''
She tapped her amulet and changed into a new set of clothes. She wore a long, navy blue Kimono that faded into a sunset orange at the tip. She wore plain geta, and two fans with a firework design were tucked into the bow. Deep blue, yet tiny, devil wings appeared on her back, and to the side of her head was a traditional Fox Mask. Her kitsu ears still stuck out of her head, of course.
''Do you wanna check out the shops before we check out my place?''

''Well, that's the issue. I live in Eden Eternal, and only members of Rondo can reach our sector. Soooooo....are you gonna join?''

''Here;''
She spun her UI, and showed that Rondo was the number 1 guild, but only had 4 members.
''I only let friends in...and that's what makes us so good.''

''**** you. We just don't want mismatched noobs. Are you joining or not?''

"probably. We don't know how things work in this world, so it would probably be wise to." Emi Lin looked around and frowned. "so, where are the monsters?"

''Aven is safe unles-''
A large siren went off.
''REPEAT: ONE EYED ROGER IS ATTACKING THE AVEN DOCK. ALL TROOPS TOWARDS THE DOCK.'' it blared.
''This guy is annoying. But, if you defeat him you get rewards. Comming?''

"course!" Emi Lin grinned as she realised that this was probably her only shot at convincing them that she was a vicious fighter, rather than just a little cat.

''Erm....your gonna need weapory...''
She opened up her archive.
''Right, change to a Martial Artist! You can work with a cestus, considering they are better claws!''
She opened a trade window, and gave the items to her.

"I don't want to, but I'm gonna take your word for it..." Emi Lin equipped the cestus and looked at Yu. "So which way is the docks?"

Last edited:
[lollllll im Yu on this xD guess familiar setting doesn't help.]
''YuYuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!''
A familliar face was waving for the girl.
''I'm commmingggg!!!!''
She darted forward, calling Emi Lin to join her.

Back