[RP] The Other Side of the Screen [OPEN]

[you can't change their outfits. They aren't wearing clothes. The only soldiers that wear clothes are the guards. You can only give them new ones and where are you gonna get them from, eh?]

Caesar looks around, "This kingdom is pathetic..." He mutters, "The ruler needs to be stricter, the military needs to be better funded, and stronger leadership there too. More than likely, the Venetian army could take it, if it were here."

"yeah, right! Cats are vicious fighters and we ech have 9 lives, so good luck with that!" Emi Lin tutted at his failed superiority.

"We have 9 god-be-damned lives! When we die, we can wait for the radiation to go, or respawn somewhere far enough away from it that it won't hurt us!"

"Respawn far away... interesting... what game would this be?" He scratches his chin

!''Minecraft. Well, whatever.''
Yu threw a large bomb at the troops, 7 of which who fell to the ground, lifeless.
''Cats don't have nine lives! The just can evade easily!''

"This is... minecraft?" Asked Caesar, looking at the cats. "I didn't think cats were really all that useful in minecraft..." says Caesar, grinning

"This isn't minecraft!" Emi Lin nearly shouted Exasperatedly. "We need to switch worlds again. Any where. I don't care!"

"or crashing into a wall again? then again, we're in a field so that could be fun..." Emi Lin shook her head. "i'm guessing cheats then!"

"Do you know any? I know there's one to spawn in a sniper, but I don't know it." Says Caesar, unfazed by her little joke

"Yeah, I'm afraid that isn't my speciality. You'd be better off asking the fox-lady or Teela about that..."

"It's not cheating. It's called hacking, you numskulls!" I growled, walking back over to them. "I would need the alpha code for whatever game you wanna go to, along with the beta and delta coding for location. Spawning in a wall is not fun..." I murmured, sitting down on Caesar as if he was a throne. "But maybe we can glitch the game like we did with the last..."

Back