• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Running around town

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Things were fairly quiet in town yesterday. I visited all of the villagers, because that's what a good mayor does. Mathilda was contemplating moving, but I made her understand that Salem would lose too much if she left. She appreciated my efforts and agreed to stay.

Isabelle organized a lovely celebration to commemorate the log bench. I'm not sure why chopping down a tree and laying the trunk down next to the river should be such a big event... or so costly! but it makes her happy. Maybe I should stop in to Town Hall more often to visit.

Nook had the fancy exterior and the stone roof in stock. I purchased both for my house. We'll see how that looks. I'm trying to get the castle to look more like a Victorian. If I have to, I'll switch to the mansion, but I'm hoping this will work.

Hybrids are starting to crop up again. I've got 2 orange cosmos now. At least I didn't lose the gold roses I had when I stopped playing. Time to start getting some more hybrids. I miss seeing pink.

I've replanted all the white cosmos I had in the campground and around the cedar trees. I like the way it looks. I've been putting the mushrooms over near the log bench and eventually plan to make a fairy ring.

Finally figured out how to get Wisp out of his lamp. He took the form of Rilla. I wasn't sure what to do, so I just asked for a present. He gave me a lovely vanity, which I already had, but he also gave me 5 MEOW coupons. I plan to have him impersonate her again tonight so I can get her in the campground. I can start purchasing some of the Hello Kitty items from her. She will not be invited to move, though. Salem is a gorilla-free zone.

I'm still on the lookout for a nice gift for Hazel. She's been wearing the green top with a duck on it, and it looks awful on her. Maybe I'll find something better and just mail it to her, then see if I can find a nice top on her list for next month. It would be so much easier if villagers let me dress them and decorate their homes.

Back