• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Okay, this is probably one of the closest challenges ever. Any of them could win and I wouldn't be mad

I have a feeling and if I'm right, I ain't mad at that.

Is it that Violet wins? XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ginger always messing things up -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like I know the outcome already and I'm broken ;-;

D5EdlWO.gif

I didn't care who went home so long as Violet and Mom, particularly Violet got some god damn recognition. That performance gave me LIFE.

I didn't care who went home so long as Violet and Mom, particularly Violet got some god damn recognition. That performance gave me LIFE.

Violet and Katya deserved it but the one that went home didn't. I personally would've sent you know who home.

I thought Ginger deserved the axe this week, but as soon as they announced the bottom, I knew that she was going to be safe. Lol.

I thought Ginger deserved the axe this week, but as soon as they announced the bottom, I knew that she was going to be safe. Lol.

She deserved to go home honestly. That little moment when she talked about her sized annoyed me like ummm I don't feel bad for you. She completely screwed Trixie over.

I thought that all the performances were tight and good, but theirs was the worst for me. It just didn't do it for me at all. The other two teams turned the party out though, so I agree with the bottom two.

Although, at this point, I won't really care who goes home so long as it's not Pearl, Violet, or Katya.

Last edited:
I thought that all the performances were tight and good, but theirs was the worst for me. It just didn't do it for me at all. The other two teams turned the party out though, so I agree with the bottom two.

Although, at this point, I won't really care who goes home so long as it's not Pearl, Violet, or Katya.

I think it's official that Ginger wins this season even though she's not deserving. I agree that their performance was boring but I straight up blame Ginger because she was the weakest of the two.

It pays to equally invest your love to every contestant. I'm really enjoying Kennedy more and more.

It pays to equally invest your love to every contestant. I'm really enjoying Kennedy more and more.

I'm actually warming up to her. This untucked episode she showed a nicer side which I liked. I basically like all the queens except Ginger. She gives up quickly when the challenge isn't for her and she wants to win with that attitude....ummmm okay girl.

That's funny, I'm warming up to Kennedy too. I still think she's not a very nice person, but she has the skills to make you forget that. She's a pro, which I respect.

But Ginger. Yikes, I feel like a broken record. Whatever. I don't see what's so amazing at all. Also if anyone else spoke about themselves like that, they'd send them home for lack of confidence. But with her, she fishes, and the judges come in with all the praise to make her feel better. I don't get it.

And I was FAR more entertained by Trixie's lipsync. She was doing all kinds of different and interesting moves. She didn't deserve to go home. But obviously, they weren't gonna let her stay, and kick Ginger out. :c

I was so upset about that yesterday. Then when Ginger had her moment about her size. It annoyed the hell out of me. Sorry Ginger but I don't feel bad for you.

Who was your favorite for the runway looks?

Last edited:

I don't even think their dancing was that bad. The choreo was just... blah, for me tbh.

Honestly, at this point I don't give a crap about who wins as long as it's not ginger. Don't know why or what exactly, but something about her rubs me the wrong way.

I don't even think their dancing was that bad. The choreo was just... blah, for me tbh.

Honestly, at this point I don't give a crap about who wins as long as it's not ginger. Don't know why or what exactly, but something about her rubs me the wrong way.

I think it's the way she is.

Anyways all the remaining queens deserve it except Ginger.

Back