• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I haven't seen tonights episode but im excited. Katya better not have been eliminated. Im avoiding spoilers rn so ill comment later~

Wow late to the party but still #TeamTati for life even with all this riggedness ugh hate this top 4

I need to catch up, last episode I watched was where they were all talking trash after Alyssa got voted off then the mirror turned into a window. XD Love this show so much, trying to avoid spoilers, I'll see if my boyfriend wants to catch up with me tomorrow.

“you sure talk a big game for someone who got 13th place in a 12 person season”

gagged.

I want to audition someday and get onto the show with a goal to represent the autistic community and show that I don’t let it stand in my way and to be a positive role model that so many autistic kids desperately need. I want to at least make it to Snatch Game and win by impersonating Yoko Ono. I’ve been practicing and researching her mannerisms and actions for years now. I think that I can make RuPaul laugh with my antics and I have been coming up with comebacks to different questions that I feel like I might be asked and I have a super secret surprise joke that I plan on doing once we start playing the game 5hat I think will secure a Challenge win as it would be unexpected to most people but still very much in character for Yoko and something she has done a few times. My look for Yoko would be based on the famous white dress and sun hat photo of her and John. I even managed to find a large white sun hat. Now I just need white thigh boots and a really long black straight wig and white dress.

Back